Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Denon AVR 4308

Anyone got a copy of the service manual for this monster AV amp ? Looks like
the supply to the DSP board is missing, but the PSU regulator board is a
'daughter' from the main board, and a bit buried, so not easy to work on,
removed. Just need a copy of the schematic for the power supply and
regulators, so I can confirm that the supply is missing, and see exactly
where it comes from. Might then stand a chance of fixing it 'cold'.

TIA

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message
Anyone got a copy of the service manual for this monster AV amp ? Looks
like the supply to the DSP board is missing, but the PSU regulator board
is a 'daughter' from the main board, and a bit buried, so not easy to work
on, removed. Just need a copy of the schematic for the power supply and
regulators, so I can confirm that the supply is missing, and see exactly
where it comes from. Might then stand a chance of fixing it 'cold'.

TIA

Arfa

All in hand now. One of the kind souls on here is sending me a copy. :-)

Arfa

Denon UD-M50 ibbotsnm Electronics Repair 11 October 24th 14 01:29 PM
Denon AVR-681 help please Tim Schwartz Electronics Repair 1 June 24th 05 03:19 AM
.Denon PMA-860 HiFi Electronics Repair 4 January 23rd 05 09:49 PM
:Denon PMA-860 HiFi Electronics Repair 0 January 16th 05 10:08 PM
Denon PMA-860 HiFi Electronics Repair 0 January 15th 05 01:11 AM