Posted to sci.electronics.repair
bg bg is offline

Default Craftsman battery charger

Craftsman model 1425301 battery charger (for power tools)
Zener Diode D10 is blown. Anybody know what value it is?
thx
bg

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg View Post
Craftsman model 1425301 battery charger (for power tools)
Zener Diode D10 is blown. Anybody know what value it is?
thx
bg
bg,
Did you ever find the value of that diode?
I have a blown one also.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I have the same problem. Did you fix your charger?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 19/06/2016 1:40 AM, wrote:
I have the same problem. Did you fix your charger?

No, it finally blew up and destroyed my house.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 09:03:18 +0800 Rheilly Phoull
wrote in Message id: :

On 19/06/2016 1:40 AM, wrote:
I have the same problem. Did you fix your charger?

No, it finally blew up and destroyed my house.

I hate it when that happens!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in Message id: :

On 19/06/2016 1:40 AM, wrote:
I have the same problem. Did you fix your charger?

No, it finally blew up and destroyed my house.

I hate it when that happens!

People should really consider building a reinforced charger room for
their house, so when the charger blows, it only takes one room.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in Message id: :

On 19/06/2016 1:40 AM, wrote:
I have the same problem. Did you fix your charger?

No, it finally blew up and destroyed my house.

I hate it when that happens!

People should really consider building a reinforced charger room for
their house, so when the charger blows, it only takes one room.

What idiot would charge lead-acid (or any other large battery bank) indoors and unprotected anyway?

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA