DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony Webbie white screen (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/312212-sony-webbie-white-screen.html)

AtomicTom October 24th 10 06:46 PM

Sony Webbie white screen

I have used my Sony Webbie HD MHS-CM1 for several years with no
problems.
Recently, when I turn it on I only get a white screen,
Once out of every 100 times I turn it on the screen info will appear,
but after about 20 seconds the screen will white out.
I tried the Sony factory pin hole reset with no results.
I can retrieve the data on the flash via the USB port.
The battery charges, with the power input
The camera makes all the appropiate sounds when turned on as if it
were working but only a white screen.

Thank you

David Sanders October 24th 10 06:49 PM

Sony Webbie white screen