DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for Hitachi hybrid module (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/311026-looking-hitachi-hybrid-module.html)

Antonio Vernucci October 2nd 10 08:39 PM

Looking for Hitachi hybrid module

Does any one know where to find the Hitachi hybrid circuit PF0310A, which is the
RF power driver for the Yaesu FT-847 transceiver?

On the Internet I (perhaps) only found a PF0310 (without the A), but it is
somewhat different.

Thanks & regards.

Tony I0JX
Rome, Italy

Meat Plow[_5_] October 2nd 10 09:14 PM

Well in the USA if I need an RF part I look at http://www.rfparts.com/.

Antonio Vernucci October 2nd 10 10:07 PM

Looking for Hitachi hybrid module

I already tried there but they only have the PF0310 without the A. It requires a
higher voltage on the driver stage with respect to the PF0310A.

Thanks

Tony