Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

Default Cracking open a Galaxy Audio PA amp

On 9/13/2010 12:32 AM, David Nebenzahl wrote:
I inherited a repair job that I can't get started because I can't get
the damn amp open.

It's a Galaxy Audio Core PA5X140 all-in-one PA. It's a tough little
unit, with a die-cast metal chassis set into a thick rugged plastic
(polypropylene?) case, that can sit on top of a mike stand. Similar to
this one: http://galaxyaudio.com/MSPA.jsp. The front of the chassis has
6 screws into the case, and there's one on the back I removed, but I
still can't get the chassis out of the case. I tried prying the case,
thinking there might be some cast-in lugs I could open, but no luck, and
I didn't want to risk chewing up the edge of the case.

Does anyone have any idea how to open up this unit?

I have a Core PA5X140 hot spot sitting in front of me.
single 5" speaker with amp built in. It really did not want
to open either. It has 6 screws on the front.
a screw on the back. On this unit, there are 1/4" phone jacks on the
rear. These are connected to the internal circuit board. SO, the lock
nuts MUST be taken off the phone jacks before you start the removal process.

On this one, the front face is inset down into the rear shell. My guess
is stictation or such is a factor. First on this unit, i gently pried
around the deal with a razer blade. Then i used a very small flat blade
screw driver to try to break loose the case from the front. Then i kind
of beat on it to see if gravity would help it separate (face down). I
eventually got it apart, but it did not want to easily separate.

bob
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

On 9/15/2010 12:51 PM bob u spake thus:

[...]

Thanks for the first and only really helpful reply in this whole damn
thread.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Sure enough, removing the nut
from the phone jack allowed the whole unit to slip rather easily out of
the case (I used a heavy knife blade betwixt the case and chassis to
start it).

The amp appears to be fine; there's either a problem with the XLR mike
input jack, or with the mike cable we were using. (Can't test because I
have no XLR plugs.)

Thanks again.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Sure enough, removing the nut
from the phone jack allowed the whole unit to slip rather easily out of
the case

Sheesh. You "shoulda" known enough to do that, at least. Good grief.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Sure enough, removing the nut
from the phone jack allowed the whole unit to slip rather easily out of
the case

Sheesh. You "shoulda" known enough to do that, at least. Good grief.

Hmmm. I agree that is a little fundamental. I thought we were looking at a
'real' puzzle here ... And without an XLR balanced / unbalanced signal
source, how can you test properly, without making possibly unfounded guesses
about the service condition of the mic or its lead or the socket on this
amp. I would have thought that this sort of test would be fundamental before
wasting time trying to rip it all apart. It is in my workshop anyway.

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:35:59 -0700, Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Sure enough, removing the nut
from the phone jack allowed the whole unit to slip rather easily out of
the case

Sheesh. You "shoulda" known enough to do that, at least. Good grief.

Yeah no kidding. boggle

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

On 9/16/2010 3:30 AM, Arfa Daily wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Sure enough, removing the nut
from the phone jack allowed the whole unit to slip rather easily out of
the case

Sheesh. You "shoulda" known enough to do that, at least. Good grief.

Its not really self evident that the jack is connected to the PC board.
When i took mine apart, i certainly did NOT think it was that way. I
eventually figured it out, but it took a while. i assumed it was just
a raw jack connected with loose wires to the amplifier.

bob

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

Sure enough, removing the nut from the phone jack
allowed the whole unit to slip rather easily out of
the case

Sheesh. You "shoulda" known enough to do that,
at least. Good grief.

Its not really self evident that the jack is connected to
the PC board. When I took mine apart, I certainly did
NOT think it was that way. I eventually figured it out,
but it took a while. I assumed it was just a raw jack
connected with loose wires to the amplifier.

This sort of assembly is not that uncommon, as it reduces manufacturing
costs. It also makes testing the amplifier a bit easier. I've seen expensive
equipment that did the same thing, making the device virtually
unassembleable.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

On 9/16/2010 7:19 AM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
Sure enough, removing the nut from the phone jack
allowed the whole unit to slip rather easily out of
the case

Sheesh. You "shoulda" known enough to do that,
at least. Good grief.

Its not really self evident that the jack is connected to
the PC board. When I took mine apart, I certainly did
NOT think it was that way. I eventually figured it out,
but it took a while. I assumed it was just a raw jack
connected with loose wires to the amplifier.

This sort of assembly is not that uncommon, as it reduces manufacturing
costs. It also makes testing the amplifier a bit easier. I've seen expensive
equipment that did the same thing, making the device virtually
unassembleable.

Its always a challenge these days to get apart some modern
"Unfixable"electronics. They really don't want you to fix them or
open them up. I sometimes get LCD monitors with issues that i
try to fix. Its always a game to figure out where on the case
the latches are on the clam shell and to pry and not bugger up
the case too much. I usually get them apart, but sometimes
there are "battle scars" in the process.

Even some remote controls are not the easiest things to open up.
I solved that by just giving them to my wife. She gets mad
and throws them at me and they mysteriously open up in parts...

the real fun is trying to get a power supply or such apart that
is spot welded together or glued. Thats more of a 50/50 deal
if you can get it apart without destroying it.

I like a good joke as much as anyone else. But when someone ask for help
and is maybe not a expert at least cut the guy some slack. Give an
answer and them make the smart comments.

bob

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article
,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Sure enough, removing the nut
from the phone jack allowed the whole unit to slip
rather easily out of the case

Sheesh. You "shoulda" known enough to do that, at least.
Good grief.

I feel stupid for not suggesting removing the nuts on the phone jacks. I've
seen this done sooooo many times.

I can't remember the last time I saw a phone jack that *wasn't* soldered to
a circuit card.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

David Nebenzahl wrote in
.com:

snip

Thanks for the first and only really helpful reply in this
whole damn thread.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Sure enough,
removing the nut from the phone jack allowed the whole unit
to slip rather easily out of the case (I used a heavy knife
blade betwixt the case and chassis to start it).

WHAT? You did NOT do that when you removed all the screws? I
have not been reading the thread carefully ever since you
ignored my request for a photograph, but DUUH!

The amp appears to be fine; there's either a problem with
the XLR mike input jack, or with the mike cable we were
using. (Can't test because I have no XLR plugs.)

WHERE are you (as in, forest, garage with NO tools, an audio
shop run by Scientologists who believe the e-meter is the only
piece of electronic test equipment anyone needs) ????????

SIGH.

BTW, I have learned over the last 4 decades that it's ALWAYS the
cable (and if it's not, you **still** test any cables FIRST
before you do ANYTHING, including attempting to open an audio
box [when you should let your friends open your canned food for
you] let alone flooding an NG with clueless posts for a week),
and /had/ you posted like a person with a clue, I would have
told you to try another cable - I know you don't have one, BUY
one!

!!!!!!

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On 16/09/2010 16:15, thanatoid wrote:
David wrote in
.com:

snip

[...]

In the world of professional audio, it`s hardly ever the cable!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ron wrote:

[...]

That depends on the quality of the materials and who made them.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On 16/09/2010 17:43, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Ron wrote:

[...]

Professional quality cable, professional quality connectors and
professional quality workmanship.

Ron

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ron wrote:

[...]

There is a wide variation in all three.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

On 9/16/2010 6:57 AM Arny Krueger spake thus:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Sure enough, removing the nut from the phone jack allowed the
whole unit to slip rather easily out of the case

Sheesh. You "shoulda" known enough to do that, at least. Good
grief.

I feel stupid for not suggesting removing the nuts on the phone jacks. I've
seen this done sooooo many times.

Oh, so I guess that means I'm *not* a total retard, eh? Thanks for that.

I can't remember the last time I saw a phone jack that *wasn't* soldered to
a circuit card.

Me neither. Now that I've disassembled this it makes perfect sense, as
it allows the amp to be put together in a neat package with no external
wires except for the power cord.

With the 6 front-panel screws and the phone-jack nut removed, it's
actually *very* easy to disassemble. Not a hard nut to crack at all,
like so much other plastic-packaged electronics.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

On 9/16/2010 8:15 AM thanatoid spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote in
.com:

snip

[...]

Look, you little **** (and keep in mind that *you* were the first one in
this thread to use profanity): let me explain my situation for your
little pea-brain to understand.

I am not a professional electronics repairperson. I don't maintain a
repair shop, nor solicit repairs. This is why I own no XLR connectors:
normally I have absolutely no need for such things. I have no sound
equipment, microphones, etc. This one just landed in my lap. I used to
be in a band, the leader of which just recently died, and when we tried
to use this amp at a gig, it failed. I offered to diagnose it and
determine what was wrong with it.

I'm 99.99% sure that the problem is outboard of the jack connections on
the amp simply by doing the "touch the input connection and listen for
hum" test. The amp responded admirably well to this test, so I'm certain
it works. The problem, then, is obviously either the jack on the amp or
somewhere in the microphone cable being used. There wasn't enough time
to get another cable and test it.

So if you want to continue to berate me for some perceived slight
against the propriety of this newsgroup, which after all is supposed to
be a source of information for people seeking such, well then, go right
ahead and be my guest.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 9/16/2010 8:37 AM Ron spake thus:

On 16/09/2010 16:15, thanatoid wrote:

BTW, I have learned over the last 4 decades that it's ALWAYS the
cable (and if it's not, you **still** test any cables FIRST before
you do ANYTHING, including attempting to open an audio box [when
you should let your friends open your canned food for you] let
alone flooding an NG with clueless posts for a week), and /had/ you
posted like a person with a clue, I would have told you to try
another cable - I know you don't have one, BUY one!

In the world of professional audio, it`s hardly ever the cable!

Just wondering why you decided to inject the adjective "professional"
into this discussion. As the OP, are you suggesting that my application,
or the equipment associated with this amp, are "professional"? Because I
can assure you that we (the band that used to use this amp) are pretty
close to 100% amateurs (of course in the best original meaning of the word).

I'm not sure I would even classify this amp (Galaxy Audio Core PA5X140)
as a "professional" piece of equipment. Though it does appear to be very
well built: I guess you could drop it two or three stories and it still
might work.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

David Nebenzahl wrote in
.com:

[...]

Look, you little ****

Is that the BEST you can do? C'mon! Work with me here!

(and keep in mind that *you* were the
first one in this thread to use profanity)

OMG! Profanity on the Usenet! My transgression is
unforgivable! Please have the mother****ing pigs come and
arrest me STAT!

let me explain my situation for your little pea-brain to
understand.

I have a HUGE head, I can never find a hat to fit me. And I
have an IQ of 134. Not THAT high, but odds /are/ it's higher
than yours. OTOH, head and brain size have nothing to do with
intelligence.

I am not a professional electronics repairperson.

Neither am I.

I don't
maintain a repair shop, nor solicit repairs.

Neither do I.

This is why I
own no XLR connectors: normally I have absolutely no need
for such things. I have no sound equipment, microphones,
etc.

I used to sing (using the term loosely) and play guitar
(etc.) in bands, so I have a ton of XLR (and other)
connectors and cables, etc. I understand not everyone has
such items on site.

This one just landed in my lap. I used to be in a
band, the leader of which just recently died, and when we
tried to use this amp at a gig, it failed.

It's not a bad idea to test other people's
instruments/equipment before using them, let alone WHEN DOING
A GIG.

And there were NO other cables on the stage at the time, huh?

I offered to diagnose it and determine what was wrong with
it.

Hmm. So you ALSO used to be in a band, and you don't have a
single XLR cable in the house?

Hmm. What kind of band?

I'm 99.99% sure that the problem is outboard of the jack
connections on the amp simply by doing the "touch the input
connection and listen for hum" test. The amp responded
admirably well to this test, so I'm certain it works.The
problem, then, is obviously either the jack on the amp
or somewhere in the microphone cable being used. There
wasn't enough time to get another cable and test it.

No, of course not.

So if you want to continue to berate me for some perceived
slight against the propriety of this newsgroup, which after
all is supposed to be a source of information for people
seeking such, well then, go right ahead and be my guest.

I am not berating you, I understand why you posted your
question here, but you or someone you know DO have a digital
camera, you DO know how to use the internet, and you SHOULD
HAVE CHECKED THE CABLE before spending a week trying to open
a box you are not qualified to look inside of!

WHAT were you expecting to find, a soldered cable connection
/inside a sealed enclosure/ which just /decided/ to come
undone for no reason whatsoever?

And, BTW - an e-meter (q.v.) CAN be used to test cables, as I
realized after posting. But I waited, hoping for an
entertaining reply - and I was NOT disappointed! ;-)

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

On 9/16/2010 8:30 PM thanatoid spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote in
.com:

I am not a professional electronics repairperson.

Neither am I.

I don't maintain a repair shop, nor solicit repairs.

Neither do I.

This is why I own no XLR connectors: normally I have absolutely no
need for such things. I have no sound equipment, microphones, etc.

I used to sing (using the term loosely) and play guitar
(etc.) in bands, so I have a ton of XLR (and other)
connectors and cables, etc. I understand not everyone has
such items on site.

Good. Sound reinforcement was never my responsibility even when I was in
this band.

This one just landed in my lap. I used to be in a
band, the leader of which just recently died, and when we
tried to use this amp at a gig, it failed.

It's not a bad idea to test other people's
instruments/equipment before using them, let alone WHEN DOING
A GIG.

The amp was not essential to the gig; we just wanted to use it to make
announcements during the performance, as it was also a memorial to the
founder of the band who had just died a week before. Since we were
playing in a relatively small room, we make do without.

And there were NO other cables on the stage at the time, huh?

Nope. We're an acoustic band, generally play without any sound
reinforcement at all.

I offered to diagnose it and determine what was wrong with
it.

Hmm. So you ALSO used to be in a band, and you don't have a
single XLR cable in the house?

Nope. You see a problem with that?

Hmm. What kind of band?

Eastern European and Balkan folk and popular (from a previous century)
music. Mostly totally obsolete music that most people haven't heard and
don't care about.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On 17/09/2010 04:44, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Eastern European and Balkan folk and popular (from a previous century)
music. Mostly totally obsolete music that most people haven't heard and
don't care about.

Aside

That's a kind of music which is becoming very popular here in the UK, my
own home town boasts three bands playing such music. I rather enjoy it
myself.
See http://www.myspace.com/thebalkanicsband

And now back to you regular programming

Ron(UK)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ron wrote:

[...]

In your world maybe.

If it makes you happy to think so. I've seen some real crap on the
market that was called 'professional quality'. BTW, I owned a
commercial sound business for about 15 years. I also saw equipment &
cabling that was 20 years old and still working fine. I see more and
more crap being made overseas that claim to be high quality or
professional quality that will be lucky to not be in a landfill in a
couple years.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Ron wrote:

[...]

There you go then. You are confusing crap chinese, prepacked cables with
the words 'Professional' on the packet, for cables which are hand made
using the finest quality cable and connectors. There is very little 'on
the market' that is anywhere near professional quality. Most pro
companies either build their own cabling or have it made by companies
specialising in producing cabling for industry use. When your livelihood
depends on performance, you don't use 'Monster' cables!

In my forty some years experience of working in professional audio, I
have found that it's very rare for a properly made cable to fail without
outside intervention.

Ron(UK)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:39:56 -0700, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 9/16/2010 6:57 AM Arny Krueger spake thus:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article , David
Nebenzahl wrote:

Sure enough, removing the nut from the phone jack allowed the whole
unit to slip rather easily out of the case

Sheesh. You "shoulda" known enough to do that, at least. Good grief.

I feel stupid for not suggesting removing the nuts on the phone jacks.
I've seen this done sooooo many times.

Oh, so I guess that means I'm *not* a total retard, eh? Thanks for that.

To those not willing to kiss ass, yes you still are a total retard

What a stupid ****..

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

David Nebenzahl wrote in
.com:

snip

I used to sing (using the term loosely) and play guitar
(etc.) in bands, so I have a ton of XLR (and other)
connectors and cables, etc. I understand not everyone has
such items on site.

Good. Sound reinforcement was never my responsibility even
when I was in this band.

OK.

This one just landed in my lap. I used to be in a
band, the leader of which just recently died, and when we
tried to use this amp at a gig, it failed.

It's not a bad idea to test other people's
instruments/equipment before using them, let alone WHEN
DOING A GIG.

The amp was not essential to the gig; we just wanted to use
it to make announcements during the performance, as it was
also a memorial to the founder of the band who had just
died a week before. Since we were playing in a relatively
small room, we make do without.

OK. Still, next time, test something before you try to use it.

And there were NO other cables on the stage at the time,
huh?

Nope. We're an acoustic band, generally play without any
sound reinforcement at all.

OK. I sort of thought this may be the case. I suppose when you
played a larger venue, you would just use their PA system so did
not need to know anything about sound reinforcement at all.

I offered to diagnose it and determine what was wrong
with it.

Hmm. So you ALSO used to be in a band, and you don't have
a single XLR cable in the house?

Nope. You see a problem with that?

Slight. IMO, it is always good to know /a little/ about things
which, however occasionally, enter you field of vision.

Hmm. What kind of band?

Eastern European and Balkan folk and popular (from a
previous century) music. Mostly totally obsolete music that
most people haven't heard and don't care about.

Don't assume anything. I like medieval folk music as much as I
like The Sex Pistols /and/ The Carpenters. I do NOT care for
acoustic-guitar-based "folk songs" played by Californians, but a
lot of European folk music, Irish especially, is really cool.
/And/ Eastern-Eur.

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

"A. Baum" wrote in
news
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 03:30:00 +0000, thanatoid wrote:

Look, you little ****

Is that the BEST you can do? C'mon! Work with me here!

Yep that's the best that the Nebenzahl troll-bot imbecile
can do. What did you expect from someone who let a simple
1/4 jack nut defeat him for days LMAO!

You did make me laugh, but go easy on the guy. He seems OK. Not
everyone knows everything, especially people who post for help
in groups like this.

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

On 9/17/2010 8:11 AM thanatoid spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote in
.com:

And there were NO other cables on the stage at the time,
huh?

Nope. We're an acoustic band, generally play without any
sound reinforcement at all.

OK. I sort of thought this may be the case. I suppose when you
played a larger venue, you would just use their PA system so did
not need to know anything about sound reinforcement at all.

Exactly. Which is the way we prefer it; we worry about our set lists and
the music. They get to worry about the sound system so that we don't
have to.

Hmm. So you ALSO used to be in a band, and you don't have
a single XLR cable in the house?

Nope. You see a problem with that?

Slight. IMO, it is always good to know /a little/ about things
which, however occasionally, enter you field of vision.

Oh, I *know* all about XLR and other connectors. I just don't happen to
*have* any around, since I don't need them.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ron wrote:

[...]

I made all of my own cables. Some are still good, after 40 years.

I was a broadcast engineer at three TV stations and several radio
stations during that time. We NEVER bought cables. I preferred
Switchcraft connectors and Belden wire. I've had idiots drive over a
pair of mated Switchcraft XLR connectors on concrete. All it did was
scratch the finish.

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Ron wrote:

[...]

I rest my case milud
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ron wrote:

I rest my case milud

So, the 'Preparation H' finally worked for you?

enough left over to pay them.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

"A. Baum" wrote in
news
snip

Yep that's the best that the Nebenzahl troll-bot imbecile
can do. What did you expect from someone who let a simple
1/4 jack nut defeat him for days LMAO!

You did make me laugh, but go easy on the guy. He seems
OK. Not everyone knows everything, especially people who
post for help in groups like this.

He posts his know-it-all **** in other groups yet can't
figure out that you really need to remove every last
visible nut/screw/bolt/fastener before giving up. Sorry but
I find him an idiot and not just someone who knows less
than someone else.

I am new to these groups and I have not seen the other posts you
refer to.

I will withhold further comments besides stating that he does
not /appear/ to be "an idiot", which of course does not mean he
is /not/ one. But the same goes for everyone else, myself and
yourself included.

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ron wrote:

I rest my case milud

So, the 'Preparation H' finally worked for you?

--

Ah ! American humour. Right ? :-)

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

"A. Baum" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:14:07 +0000, thanatoid wrote:

"A. Baum" wrote in
news
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 03:30:00 +0000, thanatoid wrote:

Look, you little ****

Is that the BEST you can do? C'mon! Work with me here!

Yep that's the best that the Nebenzahl troll-bot imbecile can do. What
did you expect from someone who let a simple 1/4 jack nut defeat him
for days LMAO!

You did make me laugh, but go easy on the guy. He seems OK. Not everyone
knows everything, especially people who post for help in groups like
this.

He posts his know-it-all **** in other groups yet can't figure out that
you really need to remove every last visible nut/screw/bolt/fastener
before giving up. Sorry but I find him an idiot and not just someone who
knows less than someone else.

And sometimes ones that are not visible. Just this week, I had a Sony
sort-of-portable thing on the bench. I took out every last obvious screw,
and no movement of the case halves at all. Then I discovered that the
speaker baffle was removable, and when removed, found two more screws behind
rubber bungs, When these were out, the case halves moved, but would still
not split. The final thing holding it together was the fact that the volume
pot was part of a board that remained in the rear case half, so its nut had
to come off. This fooled me for a few minutes, because I was expecting that
the control was part of the front board, and would come away with the front.

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ron wrote:

I rest my case milud

So, the 'Preparation H' finally worked for you?

--

Ah ! American humour. Right ? :-)

Or a hemorrhoid treatment commercial. ;-)

enough left over to pay them.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Ron wrote:

I rest my case milud

So, the 'Preparation H' finally worked for you?

--

Ah ! American humour. Right ? :-)

Arfa

Tho I don't count myself as being one of them, there surely are a lot of
sore arses on this group.

Ron

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ron wrote:

I rest my case milud

So, the 'Preparation H' finally worked for you?

--

Ah ! American humour. Right ? :-)

Arfa

Tho I don't count myself as being one of them, there surely are a lot of
sore arses on this group.

Some are easily inflamed, too! ;-)

enough left over to pay them.