DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PHILIPS VR 675 help wanted ( vhs vcr ) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/309922-re-philips-vr-675-help-wanted-vhs-vcr.html)

Mark Zacharias[_3_] September 14th 10 01:08 AM

PHILIPS VR 675 help wanted ( vhs vcr )

"nitro2" wrote in message
a little plastic lever has been found on the bottom of the unit .

it is not broken0ff of something but maybe came loose when holding the
unit vertical whilst cleaning the cabinet.

since it is white with the famous pink grease marks i assume it is from
the drive itself , but cannot find the place where it should
go.......................

please help

nitro2

Looks to me as if it may have broke off the loading basket.

Mark Z.

Franc Zabkar September 14th 10 03:56 AM

PHILIPS VR 675 help wanted ( vhs vcr )

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 19:08:07 -0500, "Mark Zacharias"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

"nitro2" wrote in message
a little plastic lever has been found on the bottom of the unit .

There is a service manual he
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download... 705,DV10.html

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download...,%20VR475.html

- Franc Zabkar