Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Denon UD-M50 alignment diagrams for this deck. Request.

Please anybody has the alignment diagrams for this deck. I have trouble with
this. A service manual, I have does not show the alignment.
Thanks in advance.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 05/09/2010 06:25, Sotiris Antoniou wrote:
Please anybody has the alignment diagrams for this deck. I have trouble
with this. A service manual, I have does not show the alignment.
Thanks in advance.

There is a video file - "Sanyo 3CD Changer Alignment.zip" floating
around somewhere. Ping Arfa, the links on google are now a bit dead?

I had one some time back to repair. Really nice sound.

--
Adrian C

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Sotiris Antoniou" wrote in message
Please anybody has the alignment diagrams for this deck. I have trouble
with this. A service manual, I have does not show the alignment.
Thanks in advance.

Mail me direct at the address used to post this, and I'll see if I can dig
the alignment video out. I've had a bit of a computer 'episode' since I made
it, but I'm sure it still exists on one of my data drives somewhere.

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 8:50:39 PM UTC-4, Arfa Daily wrote:
"Sotiris Antoniou" wrote in message
Please anybody has the alignment diagrams for this deck. I have trouble
with this. A service manual, I have does not show the alignment.
Thanks in advance.

Mail me direct at the address used to post this, and I'll see if I can dig
the alignment video out. I've had a bit of a computer 'episode' since I made
it, but I'm sure it still exists on one of my data drives somewhere.

Arfa

hey if you find it...I know this is from a long time ago, can u plz send ti to me too? I need it to fix my sony cmt ep 707
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

http://elektrotanya.com/sanyo_3cd_ch.../download.html

--
Adrian C