DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Denon UD-M50 alignment diagrams for this deck. Request. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/309403-denon-ud-m50-alignment-diagrams-deck-request.html)

Sotiris Antoniou September 5th 10 06:25 AM

Denon UD-M50 alignment diagrams for this deck. Request.

Please anybody has the alignment diagrams for this deck. I have trouble with
this. A service manual, I have does not show the alignment.
Thanks in advance.

Adrian C September 5th 10 11:08 PM

On 05/09/2010 06:25, Sotiris Antoniou wrote:
Please anybody has the alignment diagrams for this deck. I have trouble
with this. A service manual, I have does not show the alignment.
Thanks in advance.

There is a video file - "Sanyo 3CD Changer Alignment.zip" floating
around somewhere. Ping Arfa, the links on google are now a bit dead?

I had one some time back to repair. Really nice sound.

--
Adrian C

Arfa Daily September 6th 10 01:50 AM

"Sotiris Antoniou" wrote in message
Please anybody has the alignment diagrams for this deck. I have trouble
with this. A service manual, I have does not show the alignment.
Thanks in advance.

Mail me direct at the address used to post this, and I'll see if I can dig
the alignment video out. I've had a bit of a computer 'episode' since I made
it, but I'm sure it still exists on one of my data drives somewhere.

Arfa

[email protected] April 19th 15 08:53 PM

On Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 8:50:39 PM UTC-4, Arfa Daily wrote:
"Sotiris Antoniou" wrote in message
Please anybody has the alignment diagrams for this deck. I have trouble
with this. A service manual, I have does not show the alignment.
Thanks in advance.

Mail me direct at the address used to post this, and I'll see if I can dig
the alignment video out. I've had a bit of a computer 'episode' since I made
it, but I'm sure it still exists on one of my data drives somewhere.

Arfa

hey if you find it...I know this is from a long time ago, can u plz send ti to me too? I need it to fix my sony cmt ep 707

John Robertson April 19th 15 10:58 PM

On 04/19/2015 12:53 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 8:50:39 PM UTC-4, Arfa Daily wrote:
"Sotiris Antoniou" wrote in message
Please anybody has the alignment diagrams for this deck. I have trouble
with this. A service manual, I have does not show the alignment.
Thanks in advance.

Mail me direct at the address used to post this, and I'll see if I can dig
the alignment video out. I've had a bit of a computer 'episode' since I made
it, but I'm sure it still exists on one of my data drives somewhere.

Arfa

hey if you find it...I know this is from a long time ago, can u plz send ti to me too? I need it to fix my sony cmt ep 707

You'll have better luck if you find the original post and send this by
Email...

I don't think Arfa watches this newsgroup any more.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

Adrian Caspersz April 25th 15 05:32 PM

http://elektrotanya.com/sanyo_3cd_ch.../download.html