DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Behringer xenyx 1832 micer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/308530-behringer-xenyx-1832-micer.html)

N_Cook August 21st 10 09:10 AM

Behringer xenyx 1832 micer

Not in front of me yet, enquiring if known whether a batch of bad pots went
into them, or maybe a serious case of Pbfitis.
Only a year and a half old but for ages the owner has had to offset a
standing , non varying, L/R imbalance using all the pan pots but there is
also bad "scratching" of 5 of the channel sliders. Used in a personal studio
environment so no abuses at all.

Ron August 21st 10 09:45 AM

Behringer xenyx 1832 micer

On 21/08/2010 09:10, N_Cook wrote:
Not in front of me yet, enquiring if known whether a batch of bad pots went
into them, or maybe a serious case of Pbfitis.
Only a year and a half old but for ages the owner has had to offset a
standing , non varying, L/R imbalance using all the pan pots but there is
also bad "scratching" of 5 of the channel sliders. Used in a personal studio
environment so no abuses at all.

Fairly normal behaviour for Belringer gear. Most of it is junk.

(IMHO)
Ron(UK)