DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LA4112 amp ic datasheet? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/308287-la4112-amp-ic-datasheet.html)

b August 17th 10 11:53 PM

LA4112 amp ic datasheet?

....any ideas on where to get a good quality pdf of this sanyo la4112
ic? the ones I have seen online have been awful - blurred, japanese
scans.
here's hoping.
cheers, B

N_Cook August 18th 10 08:52 AM

LA4112 amp ic datasheet?

b wrote in message
...any ideas on where to get a good quality pdf of this sanyo la4112
ic? the ones I have seen online have been awful - blurred, japanese
scans.
here's hoping.
cheers, B

It was used in
1986 DECCASOUND DSC1121
would likely provide useage context/pinning

Franc Zabkar August 20th 10 01:12 AM

LA4112 amp ic datasheet?

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:53:52 -0700 (PDT), b
put finger to keyboard and composed:

...any ideas on where to get a good quality pdf of this sanyo la4112

Here is an NTE equivalent:
http://www.nteinc.com/specs/1400to1499/pdf/nte1463.pdf

- Franc Zabkar

b September 28th 10 01:42 AM

LA4112 amp ic datasheet?

On 13 sep, 18:41, b wrote:
On 20 Aug, 01:12, Franc Zabkar wrote:

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:53:52 -0700 (PDT), b
put finger to keyboard and composed:

...any ideas on where to get a good quality pdf of this sanyola4112

Here is an NTE equivalent:http://www.nteinc.com/specs/1400to1499/pdf/nte1463.pdf

Many thanks. Hopefully I will get one this month - will update as to
how easy that turns out to be!
B.

Ended up getting an LA4112 from a local dealer, turned out not to be
the problem though! A cap in one of the supplies was s/c. Never mind,
I now have a spare IC ;-)
-B