DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Yamaha RX730 tuner set up (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/308237-yamaha-rx730-tuner-set-up.html)

Tim Schwartz[_2_] August 16th 10 10:58 PM

Yamaha RX730 tuner set up

Hello all,

I've got a Yamaha RX730 here and the AM is set for 9KHZ steps, and
maybe 50us de-emphasis. Anyone got the instructions to change it? I'm
guessing it a panel button press or a change in a jumper.

Thanks!
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

Mark Zacharias[_3_] August 17th 10 11:52 AM

Yamaha RX730 tuner set up

"Tim Schwartz" wrote in message
Hello all,

I've got a Yamaha RX730 here and the AM is set for 9KHZ steps, and maybe
50us de-emphasis. Anyone got the instructions to change it? I'm guessing
it a panel button press or a change in a jumper.

Thanks!
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

I don't find an RX-730. Could that be RX-V730?

Mark Z.

Mark Zacharias[_3_] August 17th 10 12:07 PM

Yamaha RX730 tuner set up

"Mark Zacharias" wrote in message
"Tim Schwartz" wrote in message
Hello all,

I've got a Yamaha RX730 here and the AM is set for 9KHZ steps, and maybe
50us de-emphasis. Anyone got the instructions to change it? I'm
guessing it a panel button press or a change in a jumper.

Thanks!
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

I don't find an RX-730. Could that be RX-V730?

Mark Z.

If it is the RX-V730, the model and destination version (U.S. , Japan, etc)
including (apparently) tuner version can be set through the servicer menu.

Let me know if you need the service manual.

Mark Z.

Meat Plow[_5_] August 17th 10 02:00 PM

Yamaha RX730 tuner set up

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 06:07:15 -0500, Mark Zacharias wrote:

"Mark Zacharias" wrote in message
"Tim Schwartz" wrote in message
Hello all,

I've got a Yamaha RX730 here and the AM is set for 9KHZ steps, and
maybe 50us de-emphasis. Anyone got the instructions to change it?
I'm guessing it a panel button press or a change in a jumper.

Thanks!
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

I don't find an RX-730. Could that be RX-V730?

Mark Z.

If it is the RX-V730, the model and destination version (U.S. , Japan,
etc) including (apparently) tuner version can be set through the
servicer menu.

Let me know if you need the service manual.

Mark Z.

They are two different beasts.