DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony blink codes question (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/303868-sony-blink-codes-question.html)

[email protected] May 29th 10 05:52 PM

Sony blink codes question

Posted problem with set several days ago. Model KDS 60A2000. Turn on
set, power LED blinks 4 times, then repeats. Hoping someone here knows
what this code is. Web search not helpful for my model. Thanks.

D Yuniskis May 29th 10 06:14 PM

Sony blink codes question

wrote:
Posted problem with set several days ago. Model KDS 60A2000. Turn on
set, power LED blinks 4 times, then repeats. Hoping someone here knows
what this code is. Web search not helpful for my model. Thanks.

I think many Sony's have the same/similar blink codes.
Search for '"Sony blink codes"'.

E.g., no vertical deflection

Shaun May 30th 10 06:48 PM

Sony blink codes question

wrote in message
Posted problem with set several days ago. Model KDS 60A2000. Turn on
set, power LED blinks 4 times, then repeats. Hoping someone here knows
what this code is. Web search not helpful for my model. Thanks.

It's aliens, they're trying to communicate with you. You should be proud
that they choose you!