DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SE K750i's joystick is completely dead (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/303249-se-k750is-joystick-completely-dead.html)

Merciadri Luca May 18th 10 06:21 PM

SE K750i's joystick is completely dead

Hi,

I have a Sony Ericsson K750i for many years now. I used the joystick
for simple menu navigation, but, for one year now, it won't work
anymore, or at least works ~2% of the time. This is quite frustrating,
even if I can, most often, use keys to navigate through menus.

I dismantled the whole, took off the joystick, washed it, `scoured'
it, did everything you could ever imagine to make it work, but it
never worked. There is no dust nor something which could prevent it
from moving correctly. It moves correctly, but the mobile phone seems
not to be concerned by the movements it makes.

What can I do for this mobile phone?

Thanks.