DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kenwood Prospero board defective (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/303102-kenwood-prospero-board-defective.html)

Jean-Marc Delaplace May 15th 10 10:26 AM

Kenwood Prospero board defective

Hi,
I have a Prospero food processor that most probably has a design
failure. When I turn the knob on, the motor has a jerk then stops.
No defective component visually. I suspect this comes from a poor design
of the current sensor that works well with a new motor, and that is
fooled by the collector transients after a year of operation.
Maybe it is possible to improve the design, provided the schematic and
source code for the microcontroller are available.
Does anyone have these documents?
Thanks in advance !
Jean-Marc