DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Balun for DB4 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/302744-balun-db4.html)

Frank McElrath May 8th 10 12:29 PM

Balun for DB4

I want to install a DB4 antenna on my chimney in an attempt to dump my cable
provider (I don't watch too much anyway). But I am concerned about the
durability of baluns in the weather. They seem pretty delicate and chitzy,
and I wonder if it would be something I'd have to replace every couple of
years.

Does anyone know of a good, sturdy balun that will take a beating?

These are the types of baluns that I've seen that have me concerned:

http://www.summitsource.com/popup_im...805971dda05eb7