DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Download & Read your favorite ebooks with eReader JE200 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/301467-download-read-your-favorite-ebooks-ereader-je200.html)

Rosis April 15th 10 06:43 AM

Download & Read your favorite ebooks with eReader JE200

We are pleased to announce that we have successfully launched new
Color eReader JE200 supporting different eBook formats. Download and
read your favorite ebooks, magazines, comics with WiFi enabled eReader
JE200 and enjoy. For more information & best pricing please contact us
+86 755 84715143 (EXT.2011) directly or visit our website
www.jointech.com.hk/products_JE200.html