DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for hidden service menu - panasonic DMR-E50 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/300323-looking-hidden-service-menu-panasonic-dmr-e50.html)

[email protected] March 24th 10 11:03 PM

Looking for hidden service menu - panasonic DMR-E50

Panasonic DMR-E50 dvd and hard drive recorder

I can't seem to locate the hidden menu. I know it exists.
I did a search and found incorrect information that states

" Press and hold for 5 seconds the OPEN/TimeSlip/Left Skip.
The machine enters SERVICE MODE." but this is wrong. There
is no open button on the remote as the info suggests.

Specifically I need the firmware version. Any help will be
appreciated.

Lance Dyer[_2_] March 24th 10 11:26 PM

Looking for hidden service menu - panasonic DMR-E50

Service mode setting: While the power is off, press TIME SLIP, STOP and OPEN
/ CLOSE simultaneously for five seconds.

open button on dvd

Region code, main, timer and drive firmware versions are displayed on screen
and FL tube [0] [2] while in service mode

[email protected] March 25th 10 08:04 PM

Looking for hidden service menu - panasonic DMR-E50

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:26:06 -0600, "Lance Dyer"
wrote:

Service mode setting: While the power is off, press TIME SLIP, STOP and OPEN
/ CLOSE simultaneously for five seconds.

open button on dvd

Region code, main, timer and drive firmware versions are displayed on screen
and FL tube [0] [2] while in service mode

The above does not work.