DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sanyo (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/299328-sanyo.html)

Vince March 7th 10 04:27 AM

Sanyo

Hi!
I have a Sanyo Mdl DP42848 HD Digital TV that comes on with a great
picture for about a second and goes out with the sound staying on, I'm
thinking it is the video if & signal board causing it. What o you think?
Thank You
Vince

baron March 7th 10 03:17 PM

Sanyo

Vince Inscribed thus:

Hi!
I have a Sanyo Mdl DP42848 HD Digital TV that comes on with a
great
picture for about a second and goes out with the sound staying on, I'm
thinking it is the video if & signal board causing it. What o you
think?
Thank You
Vince

More than likely the backlight inverter has gone faulty.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.