DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sign of the times? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/298223-sign-times.html)

N_Cook February 15th 10 10:32 AM

Sign of the times?

Statement on the side of the RS (major UK component supplier) box their
paper catalogues come in.

Haggle. Bargain. Negotiate, Deal. Whatever you call it, call the flexible
pricing team.

David Nebenzahl February 15th 10 07:11 PM

Sign of the times?

On 2/15/2010 2:32 AM N_Cook spake thus:

Statement on the side of the RS (major UK component supplier) box their
paper catalogues come in.

Haggle. Bargain. Negotiate, Deal. Whatever you call it, call the flexible
pricing team.

Well, that's a good thing, right?

Like my friend the business person from the near East says, "Everything
is negotiable". Once you know that, one can get better deals.

- a Usenet "apology"

Chris Oates[_2_] February 16th 10 09:43 PM

Sign of the times?

"N_Cook" wrote in message
Statement on the side of the RS (major UK component supplier) box their
paper catalogues come in.

Haggle. Bargain. Negotiate, Deal. Whatever you call it, call the flexible
pricing team.

CPCFarnel doing the same thing