DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   45-degree diagonal cutters? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/297972-45-degree-diagonal-cutters.html)

life imitates life February 19th 10 02:25 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:48:09 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Just admit your 'experience' - if any - is based on a tiny part of the
industry and move on.

I have been working in the industry for decades, you stupid ****. I
did not need google to dunk your dumb ass in the stupid boy tank.

You DID need google to reinforce your stupidity about it.

life imitates life February 19th 10 02:27 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:48:09 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

BTW, would you like a pic of standard side cutters marked
'for use on piano wire' ?

Would that make you shut the f**k up?

--

If they are marked "for use on piano wire", then they are NOT "standard
side cutters".

The FACT that you have no clue about that basic fact settles the entire
argument.

Dave Plowman (News) February 19th 10 05:17 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
And strictly controlled by a licensing authority. Who insist on many
aspects of the design.

Yes. Total pieces of **** that get VERY poor gas mileage.

The last 'gas' one was made over 40 years ago - oh one of small intellect.

Gore would
have a field day with the level of ignorance that takes place over there
as it relates to energy waste during distribution and consumption.

You really do talk some ********.

So, asswipe... are they 35 mpg green mobiles, or ancient, archaic
even, piece of **** tanks that give off more CO2 than all the cows on the
planet?

Which make and model are you talking about? There are many. And which US
cab does 35mpg while going about its normal business?

--
*A lot of money is tainted: 'Taint yours, and 'taint mine*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Dave Plowman (News) February 19th 10 05:19 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
I knew about lock wires and the industrial uses for it
back in the late 60s at less then ten years old.

That explains things. Your father wired up your nuts with it.

--
*Honk if you love peace and quiet*

Dave Plowman (News) February 19th 10 05:22 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

wrote:

BTW, would you like a pic of standard side cutters marked
'for use on piano wire' ?

Would that make you shut the f**k up?

--

If they are marked "for use on piano wire", then they are NOT "standard
side cutters".

If it looks like a dusk, quacks like a duck, there's a good chance it is a
duck.

And they are perfectly standard good quality side cutters. The sort you've
obviously never come across in the pound shop.

The FACT that you have no clue about that basic fact settles the entire
argument.

Sadly you seem to be unable to convince *anyone* reading here. Wonder what
that says?

--
*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?

Dave Plowman (News) February 19th 10 05:22 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
Why do you harp on about what may or may not be used in the military?
They are hardly a bastion of good practice given the numerous cock ups.
In other words human.

Convenient ignorance of the fact that you were wrong about "vintage
cars" noted.

You think they used stainless steel locking wire on vintage cars, do you?
Are you just proving how wrong you can be?

Nice job of showing us how much more stupid you can be, once you have
already been proven wrong.

--
*Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?

daestrom[_2_] February 20th 10 12:02 AM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

life imitates life wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:59:58 -0500, daestrom
wrote:

life imitates life wrote:
On 18 Feb 2010 09:09:41 GMT, Jasen Betts wrote:

"Tie wire"? Is that what you brits call "lock wire"? The wire used to
keep fasteners from becoming loose and falling off of an assembly?

If so, you are dumber than dog ****. LOCK WIRE is ALL stainless. HIGH
GRADE STAINLESS. It is a mission critical assembly element in nearly ANY
AND ALL military assemblies where vibration is introduced.

Never been on a Navy ship have you?

Bolted flanges in bilges and other areas exposed to seawater use inconel
wire because the bolts and nuts are also made of inconel.

Dissimilar materials in a bilge environment, where you have a lot of
seawater doesn't work very well. Even if one of them is SS.

daestrom

"Iconel" is a stainless superalloy. Nice try though.

Nice try dimbulb.

Most people use the word 'stainless' to refer to one of several
variations of 'stainless steel' alloy. You however seem to have your
own definition and apply it to a lot more than just 'steel'. A 'steel'
alloy has iron as the major component. Inconel (note the correct
spelling), is more than 50% nickel and is not considered a 'steel' alloy
at all.

Making up your own definitions is bound to get you into arguments. Why
am I not surprised, you apparently are the same 'dimbulb' poster as
others claim, just using yet another 'nym.

Monel, another group of alloys composed mostly of nickel, is also used
for a lot of seawater applications. It too is corrosion resistant
('stainless superalloy' to you), but is not considered a 'steel' either.

daestrom

daestrom[_2_] February 20th 10 12:06 AM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

life imitates life wrote:
On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:44:56 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
I have a pair of twister pliers for lock wire. They are not actually
meant to be use to CUT the wire either, even though they have side
cutters incorporated into them. Any monkey knows how to flex fracture
wire that uses a medium that work hardens. That is the right way to
"cut" lock wire. In fact, one is supposed to use the side cutter to
simply score the wire a bit, and then the number of flexes is reduced to
just a few.

Lock wire is soft steel. If you have pliers not able to cut that, put them
back in the kid's play box where they came from.

Lock wire is NOT "soft steel" you complete and utter retard. It is a
very specialized, high tensile strength wire. Soft steel does not get
made into wire AT ALL.

Here is your statement that 'soft steel does not get made into wire AT ALL'.

Yet Jason pointed out that 'tie wire' used in concrete rebar assembly is
at least one instance of 'soft steel' being made into wire. It may not
be 'lock wire', but it is 'wire'.

Now go on and rant for a while, we're done dimbulb.

daestrom

life imitates life February 20th 10 03:25 AM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:19:00 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
I knew about lock wires and the industrial uses for it
back in the late 60s at less then ten years old.

That explains things. Your father wired up your nuts with it.

Oh boy! The Plowtard has no valid argument, so he reverts to utter
stupidity.

life imitates life February 20th 10 03:29 AM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:22:23 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

wrote:

BTW, would you like a pic of standard side cutters marked
'for use on piano wire' ?

Would that make you shut the f**k up?

--

If they are marked "for use on piano wire", then they are NOT "standard
side cutters".

If it looks like a dusk, quacks like a duck, there's a good chance it is a
duck.

Yet more proof of just how stupid you really are.

There have been twenty new side cutter designs made since your archaic,
retarded ass was ever out in the real world.

The fact that you think that there is only one type proves just how
much of a total ****ing retarded loser you are.

And they are perfectly standard good quality side cutters. The sort you've
obviously never come across in the pound shop.

Yet another stupid brit twit reference. We do not have "pound shops"
here you dumb mother****er.

The FACT that you have no clue about that basic fact settles the entire
argument.

Sadly you seem to be unable to convince *anyone* reading here. Wonder what
that says?

I hadn't noticed a poll. Are you sure that you would want one? I
think you would lose miserably. Also, you hardly even come close to even
a one percentile knowledge of what *anyone* reading here thinks. Yet
more proof that you have no argument.

Your knowledge of metallurgy rests, firmly cemented at ZERO.

life imitates life February 20th 10 03:31 AM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:22:41 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
Why do you harp on about what may or may not be used in the military?
They are hardly a bastion of good practice given the numerous cock ups.
In other words human.

Convenient ignorance of the fact that you were wrong about "vintage
cars" noted.

You think they used stainless steel locking wire on vintage cars, do you?
Are you just proving how wrong you can be?

You claiming that it is soft Iron is ****ing ludicrous, boy. I was
talking about your thinking that we used them over here... ever, AND
that you actually think your boys over there use soft Iron for the task.

You are a true idiot. No question.

Nice job of showing us how much more stupid you can be, once you have
already been proven wrong.

Yet again, he does this.

life imitates life February 20th 10 03:53 AM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

wrote:

life imitates life wrote:
[...]

You're a goddamned retard.

Why
am I not surprised, you apparently are the same 'dimbulb' poster as
others claim, just using yet another 'nym.

You're a total retard, since you cannot even follow that simple
knowledge. The whole ****ing group knows who I am. Only the total
retards like YOU and KRW and the other ****tards that embrace giving me a
hard time. You need a chunk of fast moving lead shoved into your head.
That is what you need. You should consider yourself lucky that I do not
think you are worth the cost.

Monel, another group of alloys composed mostly of nickel, is also used
for a lot of seawater applications. It too is corrosion resistant
('stainless superalloy' to you), but is not considered a 'steel' either.

daestrom

This punk thinks I made up the word "superalloy". Proof that it is you
that has issues with the facts. The term has been in use for over half a
century... more even.

Just because it is predominately Nickel, does not make the iron used in
it of zero value. The fact that it does not oxidize proves that it is a
stainless class metal.

The fact that you are such a closed minded little puke proves that you
got yourself hard wired stupid a long time ago, Navy boy, and there is no
hope for you ever recovering from the stupid attitude that you have.

life imitates life February 20th 10 04:01 AM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:06:11 -0500, daestrom
wrote:

Here is your statement that 'soft steel does not get made into wire AT ALL'.

Wow. This proves your reading comprehension is at least grade 3.

Yet Jason pointed out that 'tie wire' used in concrete rebar assembly is
at least one instance of 'soft steel' being made into wire.

Are you sure that is what it is? Or are you yet another dolt that
"hears" something, then calls it "fact", all because your feeble mind
"trusts" the source?

You are a true idiot.

It may not
be 'lock wire', but it is 'wire'.

Better check you terms, little boy.

I know more about all wires of all kinds than you ever will, ****head.

Now go on and rant for a while, we're done dimbulb.

You were done the day you thought you were "the ****", and that day was
likely decades ago, when your arrogant, yet obviously uneducated ass
thought your Navy path made you better than every one of the kids you
were around in school. That mindset is the very thing that made you LESS
than every single one of them, and everyone else in the world as well. In
that respect, yes... you ARE "the ****". Total ****, is what you are.

life imitates life February 20th 10 04:21 AM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:17:52 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Which make and model are you talking about? There are many. And which US
cab does 35mpg while going about its normal business?

ANY cab company that has brains enough to corral a compact car fleet,
you stupid twit. That is basic common sense. And there are plenty of
them too. You really are going south in your old age, OR you have always
been this stupid.

From: life imitates life
Subject: 45-degree diagonal cutters?
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:50
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.repair

There are no cutters that should be used on ANY ****ing steel wire,
much less nails.

**********

The fact that you think that there is only one type proves just how
much of a total ****ing retarded loser you are.

Since I have several pairs of side cutters of different makes and sizes
there's little chance I think there is only one type...

And they are perfectly standard good quality side cutters. The sort
you've obviously never come across in the pound shop.

Yet another stupid brit twit reference. We do not have "pound shops"
here you dumb mother****er.

Are you so insular you can't translate that into the things you know?
The 99 cents shops? The sort that sell the side cutters made out of
chocolate you are so fond of?

The FACT that you have no clue about that basic fact settles the
entire argument.

Sadly you seem to be unable to convince *anyone* reading here. Wonder
what that says?

I hadn't noticed a poll. Are you sure that you would want one? I
think you would lose miserably. Also, you hardly even come close to
even a one percentile knowledge of what *anyone* reading here thinks.
Yet more proof that you have no argument.

Your knowledge of metallurgy rests, firmly cemented at ZERO.

And yours consists of thinking steel can rust through in a matter of weeks
in the atmosphere. Time you went to school, I'd say.

You could also learn when stainless steel became commonplace.

--
*Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.

Dave Plowman (News) February 20th 10 10:06 AM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
Just because it is predominately Nickel, does not make the iron used in
it of zero value. The fact that it does not oxidize proves that it is a
stainless class metal.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it
means just what I choose it to mean--nether more nor less."

"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many
different things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be the master--that's
all."

--
*According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.

Dave Plowman (News) February 20th 10 10:15 AM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

wrote:

Which make and model are you talking about? There are many. And which US
cab does 35mpg while going about its normal business?

ANY cab company that has brains enough to corral a compact car fleet,
you stupid twit. That is basic common sense. And there are plenty of
them too. You really are going south in your old age, OR you have always
been this stupid.

Thanks for showing you know even less about cars than tools. No *proper*
cab ever made averages 35 mpg in a large city like London.

But perhaps you live in the sticks and know nothing of such things.

--
*I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it*

life imitates life February 20th 10 12:05 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:02:54 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Since I have several pairs of side cutters of different makes and sizes
there's little chance I think there is only one type...

Then you lose, as your argument began with you jacking off at the mouth
about testing cutters' efficacy with piano wire.

Goodbye, chump.

life imitates life February 20th 10 12:07 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

wrote:

Are you so insular you can't translate that into the things you know?
The 99 cents shops? The sort that sell the side cutters made out of
chocolate you are so fond of?

I am not familiar with the shops you mention, nor am I familiar with the
cutters you mention or claim that I am fond of, you goddamned dumb ****
liar, since I have been talking about Lindstrom cutters, which beat
anything you have.

life imitates life February 20th 10 12:08 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

wrote:

And yours consists of thinking steel can rust through in a matter of weeks
in the atmosphere. Time you went to school, I'd say.

I did. You obviously did not.

life imitates life February 20th 10 12:11 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

wrote:

You could also learn when stainless steel became commonplace.

I also know more about stainless steel than you ever will as well. My
first job out of high school was polishing stainless plates 2 inches
thick that got rolled up into huge food processing tanks. We did a lot
of exotics as well.

I do not expect a ditz that thinks steel wire is the right test for
side cutter efficacy to know what surface quality is about though, much
less alloy composition.

life imitates life February 20th 10 12:14 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:06:43 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

When I use a word,

Grow up, dumb****.

life imitates life February 20th 10 12:16 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:15:07 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

wrote:

Which make and model are you talking about? There are many. And which US
cab does 35mpg while going about its normal business?

ANY cab company that has brains enough to corral a compact car fleet,
you stupid twit. That is basic common sense. And there are plenty of
them too. You really are going south in your old age, OR you have always
been this stupid.

Thanks for showing you know even less about cars than tools. No *proper*
cab ever made averages 35 mpg in a large city like London.

But perhaps you live in the sticks and know nothing of such things.

You are behind the times. Plain and simple.

Dave Plowman (News) February 20th 10 01:47 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

wrote:

Since I have several pairs of side cutters of different makes and sizes
there's little chance I think there is only one type...

Then you lose, as your argument began with you jacking off at the mouth
about testing cutters' efficacy with piano wire.

Sigh. It is a standard test for the quality of side cutters.

--
*It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off

Dave Plowman (News) February 20th 10 01:49 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
Are you so insular you can't translate that into the things you know?
The 99 cents shops? The sort that sell the side cutters made out of
chocolate you are so fond of?

I am not familiar with the shops you mention, nor am I familiar with the
cutters you mention or claim that I am fond of, you goddamned dumb ****
liar, since I have been talking about Lindstrom cutters, which beat
anything you have.

I have two pairs of Lindstrom cutters. But you've been talking about just
anything that comes into your head. Where there's obviously lots of empty
space.

Dave Plowman (News) February 20th 10 01:51 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

wrote:

You could also learn when stainless steel became commonplace.

I also know more about stainless steel than you ever will as well. My
first job out of high school was polishing stainless plates 2 inches
thick that got rolled up into huge food processing tanks. We did a lot
of exotics as well.

Notice you haven't answered the point. But nice to know you went straight
from school to an unskilled job. Did you polish the floors too?

I do not expect a ditz that thinks steel wire is the right test for
side cutter efficacy to know what surface quality is about though, much
less alloy composition.

You've already shown you don't know what stainless steel is.

--
*Why is the word abbreviation so long? *

Dave Plowman (News) February 20th 10 01:53 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
ANY cab company that has brains enough to corral a compact car
fleet, you stupid twit. That is basic common sense. And there are
plenty of them too. You really are going south in your old age, OR
you have always been this stupid.

Thanks for showing you know even less about cars than tools. No *proper*
cab ever made averages 35 mpg in a large city like London.

But perhaps you live in the sticks and know nothing of such things.

You are behind the times. Plain and simple.

So no hard proof of your claims yet again?

--
*Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

life imitates life February 20th 10 06:38 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:47:11 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

wrote:

Since I have several pairs of side cutters of different makes and sizes
there's little chance I think there is only one type...

Then you lose, as your argument began with you jacking off at the mouth
about testing cutters' efficacy with piano wire.

Sigh. It is a standard test for the quality of side cutters.

No, it is NOT. It is the test for SOME types of side cutter. Other
types of even the highest quality side cutters are NOT EVER tested in
such a manner.

Think of taking your best pocket knife or hunting knife blade edge, and
press it against hard steel, and you'll **** it up. Some side cutter
types are not the pincer action you seem to have hard wired into your wee
brain. The CUT through SOFT media. So you lost, asswipe. That is all
there is to it.

life imitates life February 20th 10 06:43 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:51:54 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Notice you haven't answered the point. But nice to know you went straight
from school to an unskilled job. Did you polish the floors too?

It appears that the uneducated retard only thinks of one meaning when
the term "polish" is used. We receive huge quantities of a customer's
stainless of various types, and we ABRASIVELY polish them to customer
spec. It is not some dope like you wiping a stainless countertop.

You are unskilled. You are unlearned, and YOU are a ****ing dolt.

Most dumb****s flip burgers while they are in college. I think that my
"unskilled position" as you call it, garnered me far more knowledge about
the real industrial world than any burger flip or pizza boy job ever
could.

You are only about as stupid as it gets, ****er.

life imitates life February 20th 10 06:44 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

wrote:

You've already shown you don't know what stainless steel is.

I know more about stainless steel and other metals than you ever will.

Dave Plowman (News) February 20th 10 06:55 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
Some side cutter types are not the pincer action you seem to have hard
wired into your wee brain.

Please give details of this type of side cutters. A URL showing pics would
do nicely.

--
*Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.

life imitates life February 20th 10 07:16 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 18:55:03 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
Some side cutter types are not the pincer action you seem to have hard
wired into your wee brain.

Please give details of this type of side cutters. A URL showing pics would
do nicely.

**** off. No 'please' required.

Just look at ****ing flush cutters, asshole. Not a pincer action, It
CUTs soft media, and is NEVER meant for steel EVER, and is NEVER tested
using steel EVER either.

So **** off, asswipe. **** off and DIE!

life imitates life February 20th 10 07:57 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 18:55:03 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
Some side cutter types are not the pincer action you seem to have hard
wired into your wee brain.

Please give details of this type of side cutters. A URL showing pics would
do nicely.

You are wrong, David. Face it, ****tard. You got it wrong, and you
are wrong. Period. There are several classes of side cutter that do not
ever get tested in the manner you describe. The fact that you are
oblivious to this detail proves that you are a pussified troll wanna be
at best. Either that, or you really are that stupid. You decide, Mr.
Two Tone Twit.

Greegor February 20th 10 09:32 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

wrote:
You've already shown you don't know what stainless steel is.

* I know more about stainless steel and other metals than you ever will..

On Feb 16, 7:13 am, "Wild_Bill" wrote:
WB [...] There's no need, or point for any typical
WB hostile anarchist replies. I don't play these games.

That's an interesting take on this "life imitates life" nym shifter.
It would explain the "Always Wrong" moniker though!

I wonder if in real life he's really the
angry radicalized sociopathic misfit
he appears to be on usenet...

life imitates life February 20th 10 09:58 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

wrote:
You've already shown you don't know what stainless steel is.

* I know more about stainless steel and other metals than you ever will.

On Feb 16, 7:13 am, "Wild_Bill" wrote:
WB [...] There's no need, or point for any typical
WB hostile anarchist replies. I don't play these games.

That's an interesting take on this "life imitates life" nym shifter.
It would explain the "Always Wrong" moniker though!

I wonder if in real life he's really the
angry radicalized sociopathic misfit
he appears to be on usenet...

So, what is it, dumb****? You have no clue about ****ing side cutters
too?

"Sociopathic"? You're a goddamned idiot too, boy.

Doug White February 20th 10 10:05 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

Greegor wrote in news:fcf51842-0f2f-44a2-a0da-
:

.

On Feb 16, 7:13 am, "Wild_Bill" wrote:
WB [...] There's no need, or point for any typical
WB hostile anarchist replies. I don't play these games.

That's an interesting take on this "life imitates life" nym shifter.
It would explain the "Always Wrong" moniker though!

This has been a very useful thread. It has allowed me to quickly
identify three posters who don't know what they are talking about, are
are adamant in their stupidity, as well as obnoxious & rude. I just
started following sci.electronics.repair, and kill-filing them seems to
have cut down the noise considerably.

Doug White

Michael A. Terrell February 20th 10 11:16 PM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

wrote:
You've already shown you don't know what stainless steel is.

I know more about stainless steel and other metals than you ever

will
.

On Feb 16, 7:13 am, "Wild_Bill" wrote:
WB [...] There's no need, or point for any typical
WB hostile anarchist replies. I don't play these games.

That's an interesting take on this "life imitates life" nym shifter.
It would explain the "Always Wrong" moniker though!

This has been a very useful thread. It has allowed me to quickly
identify three posters who don't know what they are talking about, are
are adamant in their stupidity, as well as obnoxious & rude. I just
started following sci.electronics.repair, and kill-filing them seems to
have cut down the noise considerably.

Doug White

Three posters, or three of Dimbulbs sock puppets?

THE DIMBULB SCORECARD

Abbey Somebody
AnimalMagic
Archimedes' Lever
AtTheEndofMyRope
AwlSome Auger
Bart!
BigBalls BiggestBallsOfAll@thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse. org
BillyPilgrim
Bungalow Bill
Capt. Cave Man

CellShocked cellshocked@thecellvalueattheendofthespreadsheet. org
ChairmanOfTheBored
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

Corbomite Carrie
DarkMatter
DarkSucker
Do I really need to say?
Dorothy with the Red Shoes on
Dr. Heywood R. Floyd
FatBytestard

FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor
FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor
George Orr
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement
Hattori Hanzo
Herbert John \Jackie\" Gleason"
HiggsField
IAmTheSlime TheSlimeFromYourVideo@oozingacrossyourlivingroomf loor.org
ItsASecretDummy
Jupiter Jaq

Kai
LargeMarge
life imitates life
lurch
MadManMoon
MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

MeowSayTongue
Mr.Eko
Mr. Haney

Mycelium
Mycelium
Neanderthal
OutsideObserver Stand And

Pieyed Piper g
Phat Bytestard
RoyLFuchs
scorpius
scorpius@thewormholethatemptiesontheothersideofth euniverse.org
SkyPilot
SomeKindOfWonderful
rg

Son of a Sea Cook
SoothSayer
Spurious Response
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
Sum Ting Wong SumTingWong@thebarattheendoftheVenusianLightnigBo lt.org
Sum Ting Wong
SumTingWong@thebarattheendoftheVenusianLightnigBo ltmonolith.org
SuspendedInGaffa
The Great Attractor
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org
TheGlimmerMan
TheJoker LeonardooftheLarcenousLaugh@thebarattheendoftheun iverse.org

The Keeper of the Key to The Locks

TheKraken
The Last Mimsy
TheQuickBrownFox
The Loner
TralfamadoranJetPilot

UltimatePatriot
UpGrade
UpYerNose

ValleyGirl
VioletaPachydermata
WallyWallWhackr wallywallwhackr@thematrixattheendofthemushroomste m.org
100WattDarkSucker 100WattDarkSucker@thebigbarattheendoftheuniverse. org

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.

Michael A. Terrell February 21st 10 12:14 AM

45-degree diagonal cutters?

life imitates life wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:06:43 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

When I use a word,

Grow up, dumb****.

Yawn. As always, it sucks to be dimbulb.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.