DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   You might find this interesting/amusing... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/297046-you-might-find-interesting-amusing.html)

William Sommerwerck January 27th 10 09:49 PM

You might find this interesting/amusing...

Thought you might like to see this worse case scenario of a microphonic
tube. You gotta click on the link:
http://broduke2000.livejournal.com/87950.html

1929 Radio With Microphonic Tube

--
"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right
questions." -- Edwin Land

Charles January 27th 10 10:22 PM

You might find this interesting/amusing...

I'd recommend a shave and a haircut.

William Sommerwerck January 27th 10 10:40 PM

You might find this interesting/amusing...

I'd recommend a shave and a haircut.

Barbaphobe!

Arfa Daily January 28th 10 01:44 AM

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
Thought you might like to see this worse case scenario of a microphonic
tube. You gotta click on the link:
http://broduke2000.livejournal.com/87950.html

1929 Radio With Microphonic Tube

--
"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right
questions." -- Edwin Land

He is, of course, quite wrong ! It's not a "radio" that he's playing with.
It's a "wireless set" ... :-)

Arfa

William Sommerwerck January 28th 10 01:53 PM

You might find this interesting/amusing...

Thought you might like to see this worse case scenario
of a microphonic tube. You gotta click on the link:
http://broduke2000.livejournal.com/87950.html
1929 Radio With Microphonic Tube

Is that you? g

God, I wish I had a beard like that.

No, it's Bro Duke, a biker who oversees several Yahoo! groups.