DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Philips Car Radio/Cassette Player 22AC804/22 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/296299-philips-car-radio-cassette-player-22ac804-22-a.html)

Katja D January 16th 10 11:34 AM

Philips Car Radio/Cassette Player 22AC804/22

Hello

I'm looking for a downloadable schematic diagramm and/or some repair hints.

The box playes cassettes but not radio.

The cassette modul has an output signal indicating whether the cassette
is playing or not. I think (but doesn't know) that this signal isn't
evaluated by the radio/amplifier part.

Thanks Katja

P.S. please excuse my english - it's not my native language

b January 16th 10 10:46 PM

On Jan 16, 12:34*pm, Katja D wrote:
Hello

I'm looking for a downloadable schematic diagramm and/or some repair hints.

The box playes cassettes but not radio.

The cassette modul has an output signal indicating whether the cassette
is playing or not. I think (but doesn't know) that this signal isn't
evaluated by the radio/amplifier part.

Thanks Katja

P.S. please excuse my english - it's not my native language

try looking on eserviceinfo.com , you might at least find a similar
model if not the exact one you have.