DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   using other things in place of STP4NK60Z MOSFET (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/295967-using-other-things-place-stp4nk60z-mosfet.html)

b January 12th 10 01:42 AM

using other things in place of STP4NK60Z MOSFET

Am working on a 14" vestel 11AK36 TV. Was dead, chopper mosfet s/c and
a 2R2 resistor o/c. chopper is STP4NK60Z (
http://www.dectel.ru/components/tran...et/p4nk60z.pdf) .
I was looking in my spares drawer and couldn't find one, but came
across these:

- STP4NB80FP - - http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/data...P4NB80FP.shtml

- STP6NA60FI - - http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datashe...TP6NA60FI.html

The current and power handling ratings are very similar but there is a
difference in the Static Drain-source On
Resistance. Not sure how critical this is with regard to interchanging
these MOSFETS. Any experiences?
regards,