DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Free service manuals? for 37lg3000 LCD TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/295298-free-service-manuals-37lg3000-lcd-tv.html)

blackhead January 2nd 10 07:40 PM

Free service manuals? for 37lg3000 LCD TV

Hi everyone.

Anyone know where I can get a free service manual for the LG 37LG3000
LCD TV?

When I power it up, the red LED brightens 3 times at 1 sec intervals
before finally going blue, with no picture or sound.

Thanks

Arfa Daily January 3rd 10 01:27 AM

"blackhead" wrote in message
Hi everyone.

Anyone know where I can get a free service manual for the LG 37LG3000
LCD TV?

When I power it up, the red LED brightens 3 times at 1 sec intervals
before finally going blue, with no picture or sound.

Thanks

Not familiar specifically with this model, but have you checked that the 24v
rail establishes ? Many LCD power supplies produce one that feeds both the
LCD panel backlight inverter, as well as the sound output stages. Is it by
any chance a Vestel chassis using a 17PW xx series power supply ?

Arfa

Franc Zabkar January 3rd 10 07:35 PM

Free service manuals? for 37lg3000 LCD TV

On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 11:40:49 -0800 (PST), blackhead
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Anyone know where I can get a free service manual for the LG 37LG3000
LCD TV?

FWIW, here are service manuals for LG LCD TVs made for the Australian
market:

http://www.jordansmanuals.com/Defaul...LCD&Model=32LG

Maybe there is a similar chassis?

- Franc Zabkar

blackhead January 3rd 10 08:46 PM

On 3 Jan, 01:27, "Arfa Daily" wrote:
"blackhead" wrote in message

Hi everyone.

Anyone know where I can get a free service manual for the LG 37LG3000
LCD TV?

When I power it up, the red LED brightens 3 times at 1 sec intervals
before finally going blue, with no picture or sound.

Thanks

Not familiar specifically with this model, but have you checked that the 24v
rail establishes ? Many LCD power supplies produce one that feeds both the
LCD panel backlight inverter, as well as the sound output stages. Is it by
any chance a Vestel chassis using a 17PW xx series power supply ?

Arfa

How do I find out what type of Chassis it is?

The main PCB HAS lg500/3000 screen printed which gives the impression
it's an LG chassis?