DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Philips PJTV PTV310/325 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/294860-philips-pjtv-ptv310-325-a.html)

circuit December 26th 09 10:56 PM

Philips PJTV PTV310/325

I am wondering if anyone knows weather or not the Focus/G2/Splitter unit for
this PJTV can be subbed with the newer ones used in the PTV340 chassis? The
TV is a Sears 626.54461850 , corresponds to a PTV310/325 Chassis, and the
block is numbered: 220482-16. We have access to a similar part, I believed
pulled from a PTV340, but not sure. Its numbering is 220493-3. It has the
screw type connectors, and appears to be the same part, but would like to
know for sure if it would work. Has anyone had any experience on these older
models as a Philips servicer and would know for sure?