Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default NAD Cassette Deck ...

Anybody, by any remote chance, got the schematic set for a NAD 6220 cassette
deck ? Urgent job needed before Christmas ... d:-\

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:47:32 -0000, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

Anybody, by any remote chance, got the schematic set for a NAD 6220
cassette
deck ? Urgent job needed before Christmas ... d:-\

Arfa

Might as well give them a loaner.

Don't think I've even still got a cassette deck that's working ... I'm sure
that the problem on this NAD would be straightforward, if I just had
schematics. Still, with the holiday just a couple of days away, I'm losing
the will to even be bothered ! : )

Arfa