DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Urei 1601 Service Manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/294326-urei-1601-service-manual.html)

Miguel Angel December 19th 09 06:20 PM

Urei 1601 Service Manual

Hello,
I'm looking for a Urei's Service Manual or schematics, not the User
Guide.
Can someone help me ?
thanks a lot! :)
Miguel Angel

Phil Allison[_2_] December 20th 09 04:20 AM

Urei 1601 Service Manual

"Miguel Angel"

I'm looking for a Urei's Service Manual or schematics, not the User
Guide.
Can someone help me ?

**See:

http://www.ureidj.com/support_technical.aspx

..... Phil

Miguel Angel December 22nd 09 12:53 PM

Urei 1601 Service Manual

On 20 dic, 05:20, "Phil Allison" wrote:
"Miguel Angel"

I'm looking for a Urei's Service Manual or schematics, not the User
Guide.
Can someone help me ?

**See:

http://www.ureidj.com/support_technical.aspx

.... *Phil

Hi Phil,
I try to contact whit Urei that is a division from Soundcraft in
Spain, and also i try to contact whit Urei USA and any response!
So i'm continuing my search, of course if any can help me i'll be
tankfull.
Regards
Miguel Angel

[email protected] March 5th 18 11:08 AM

Urei 1601 Service Manual

miguel angel quiza llego un poco tarde pero hace poco el servicio tecnico m envio x mail un pdf q he imprimido d la urei 1601 es el tocho con todas las especificaciones d piezas y conexiones