DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sanyo TV model HT32546, Ch. 32546-04 HV problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/293076-sanyo-tv-model-ht32546-ch-32546-04-hv-problem.html)

[email protected] December 1st 09 10:09 PM

Sanyo TV model HT32546, Ch. 32546-04 HV problem

This set came in for repair out of warranty. The customer who was
referred to us by Sanyo said that he heard a "slight crackle" sound
and the picture went to a small circle then the set went dead. So Far,
I've found Q402 shorted, D404 shorted, D406 shorted and R484 open.

Does this sound like perhaps the tip of the iceberg or anything known?
I'm troubleshooting this without a schematic so I'm not sure what else
these parts may point to. Any further insight on this problem and
perhaps a schematic anyone might be able to offer would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you very much.

Lenny

Franc Zabkar December 1st 09 11:04 PM

Sanyo TV model HT32546, Ch. 32546-04 HV problem

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:09:32 -0800 (PST),
" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

This set came in for repair out of warranty. The customer who was
referred to us by Sanyo said that he heard a "slight crackle" sound
and the picture went to a small circle then the set went dead. So Far,
I've found Q402 shorted, D404 shorted, D406 shorted and R484 open.

Does this sound like perhaps the tip of the iceberg or anything known?
I'm troubleshooting this without a schematic so I'm not sure what else
these parts may point to. Any further insight on this problem and
perhaps a schematic anyone might be able to offer would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you very much.

Lenny

Here is a 2-part service manual for the HT32546:
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download.php?fileid=43974
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download.php?fileid=43975

Owner's Manual:
http://www.sanyotv.com/HT27546%20(ESF)%205069C-.pdf

- Franc Zabkar

[email protected] December 3rd 09 02:14 AM

Here is a 2-part service manual for the HT32546:http://www.eserviceinfo.com/download...p?fileid=43975

Owner's Manual:http://www.sanyotv.com/HT27546%20(ESF)%205069C-.pdf

- Franc Zabkar

Thank you very much Frank. Lenny