DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pace TDS470N (Digibox) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/292511-pace-tds470n-digibox.html)

Jack00 November 24th 09 06:08 PM

Pace TDS470N (Digibox)

I've got this Digibox with the "No satelite signal" being received
message. Does anyone know what could be at fault?

Thanks

Arfa Daily November 24th 09 07:23 PM

Pace TDS470N (Digibox)

"Jack00" wrote in message
I've got this Digibox with the "No satelite signal" being received
message. Does anyone know what could be at fault?

Thanks

I assume that you have actually got signal coming from the LNB ? Assuming
yes, check the caps in the PSU with an ESR meter. If it's not that, then
chances are you won't easily get to the bottom of the problem.

Arfa