DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Indesit WIL 130 (need bearings) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/292415-indesit-wil-130-need-bearings.html)

Jack00 November 23rd 09 05:24 PM

Indesit WIL 130 (need bearings)

I need the bearings for this washing machine. Does anyone know an
equivalent model? Or who might sale these's.

Thanks

Michael A. Terrell November 23rd 09 06:53 PM

Jack00 wrote:

I need the bearings for this washing machine. Does anyone know an
equivalent model? Or who might sale these's.

Thanks

Can't you find a bearing dealer in your area of the UK? You take them
the bad bearings, and they find replacements. Even the small town I live
in has one. That, or find a place that sells appliance parts.

If you were in the US, Sears has a division called 'Parts Direct'
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/index.action?intcmp=xsite_Sears
with manuals and parts for dozens of brands of appliances and power
tools sold here.