DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Carver MXR 150 part I.D. or schematic (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/291399-carver-mxr-150-part-i-d-schematic.html)

Sparkey November 9th 09 02:33 PM

Carver MXR 150 part I.D. or schematic

Hi there;

I've got (I think) an early production Carver receiver, it has no
listed model number except for a verification # BEY645.

I believe i've ID'd it as a MXR 150

There's a shorted 2SA1302 output and also 2 burned, black and
misshapen resistors. Look like half watters.

I don't know if anyone has a print on this but the resistors are
numbered R549 and R539. The former is in a driver circuit, the other
in series with a zener in a power supply

Here's a photobucket pic of an identical amp.

http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/s...g.jpg&newest=1

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for any help,
Spark