DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Yamaha YST-SW315 sub ... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/290911-yamaha-yst-sw315-sub.html)

Arfa Daily November 3rd 09 01:07 PM

Yamaha YST-SW315 sub ...

Can anyone tell me the value of R20 (right at the output - poss part of
Zobel network ??) or better yet, have a PDF copy of the schematics that they
can let me have ?

TIA

Arfa

Franc Zabkar November 5th 09 12:17 AM

Yamaha YST-SW315 sub ...

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:07:41 -0000, "Arfa Daily"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Can anyone tell me the value of R20 (right at the output - poss part of
Zobel network ??) or better yet, have a PDF copy of the schematics that they
can let me have ?

YST-SW315, SUBWOOFER SYSTEM, Service Manual:
http://sportsbil.com/yamaha/YST-SW315.pdf

YST-SW315 YST-SW215 Owner's Manual:
http://www.akaabel.ee/documents/toot...315PF%20OM.pdf

- Franc Zabkar

Arfa Daily November 5th 09 01:54 AM

Yamaha YST-SW315 sub ...

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:07:41 -0000, "Arfa Daily"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Can anyone tell me the value of R20 (right at the output - poss part of
Zobel network ??) or better yet, have a PDF copy of the schematics that
they
can let me have ?

YST-SW315, SUBWOOFER SYSTEM, Service Manual:
http://sportsbil.com/yamaha/YST-SW315.pdf

YST-SW315 YST-SW215 Owner's Manual:
http://www.akaabel.ee/documents/toot...315PF%20OM.pdf

- Franc Zabkar