DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Philips VR813 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/290557-philips-vr813.html)

Markus Faust October 29th 09 05:53 PM

Philips VR813

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to repair a Philips VR813.

It has a so-called G-tape deck (not the turbo drive).

I have already located and fixed the main problem (some cold solder
joints inside the head drum). Of course fixing this involved dismounting
the head drum.
Now I tried to re-mount it, but the alignment seems critical.

Can anyone provide me a service manual for this device?

How is the alignment done when replacing the head drum (mechanically)?
How do you set the correct phase for the head switching?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Markus