DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping N. Cook / Casio WK3000 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/287866-ping-n-cook-casio-wk3000.html)

Gareth Magennis September 23rd 09 11:19 AM

Ping N. Cook / Casio WK3000

Hi N. Cook,

I see you repaired a Casio WK3000 recently. Do you have the schematic? I
looked on your site but couldn't see it there.

I have a broken one here, not turning on.

Cheers,

Gareth.

N_Cook September 23rd 09 12:46 PM

Ping N. Cook / Casio WK3000

Gareth Magennis wrote in message
Hi N. Cook,

I see you repaired a Casio WK3000 recently. Do you have the schematic?

looked on your site but couldn't see it there.

I have a broken one here, not turning on.

Cheers,

Gareth.

I work "blind" mostly,
what schema I have are listed on the appropriate files

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Gareth Magennis September 23rd 09 01:58 PM

Ping N. Cook / Casio WK3000

"N_Cook" wrote in message
Gareth Magennis wrote in message
Hi N. Cook,

I see you repaired a Casio WK3000 recently. Do you have the schematic?

looked on your site but couldn't see it there.

I have a broken one here, not turning on.

Cheers,

Gareth.

I work "blind" mostly,
what schema I have are listed on the appropriate files

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Don't often need schematics myself, but I believe this is a mainboard fault
now. Probably not viable.

Thanks,

Gareth.