DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Saif Durbar: "I have not forgotten Darfur" (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/287783-saif-durbar-i-have-not-forgotten-darfur.html)

Saif Durbar September 22nd 09 01:27 PM

Saif Durbar: "I have not forgotten Darfur"

London-based businessman Saifee Durbar has a novel approach to aiding
the people of Darfur and making Africa self sufficient.

Durbar plans to span Africa by linking Sudan in the east with Cameroon
in the west with a railroad that goes through the Central African
Republic.

Minerals and other raw materials found in the Central African Republic
will be used to construct the railroad.

Saif Durbar sees this project as a completion of the vision for
African ascendancy that started with the Suez Canal.

Project updates can be found at:

http://modernafricanperspectives.wordpress.com/

http://longhaulrail.wordpress.com/

http://africanrail.wordpress.com/

http://chemindafrique.wordpress.com/

http://transafricarail.wordpress.com/

PeterD September 22nd 09 02:00 PM

Saif Durbar: "I have not forgotten Darfur"

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 05:27:06 -0700 (PDT), Saif Durbar
wrote:

London-based businessman Saifee Durbar has a novel approach to aiding
the people of Darfur and making Africa self sufficient.

What a crock of crap...

Rich Grise September 22nd 09 06:19 PM

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:00:29 -0400, PeterD wrote:
On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 05:27:06 -0700 (PDT), Saif Durbar

London-based businessman Saifee Durbar has a novel approach to aiding the
people of Darfur and making Africa self sufficient.

What a crock of crap...

No, that's _load_ of crap. It's a _crock_ of ****.

Cheerss!
Rich