Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Converting a ATX PS to 13.8v

Can anyone give a link to a site which covers modifying an ATX PS 12 volt
rail to 13.8v in reasonably simple terms? I Googled for a couple of hours
last night and found answers from the bizarre to ridiculous. The +12v
output is rated at 20 amps and I only need 8 max.

--
*Ever stop to think and forget to start again?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

converting down lighters Chris UK diy 3 January 11th 08 05:51 PM
Converting a garage Mark Carver UK diy 13 August 2nd 07 11:44 PM
Converting to flats Arthur 51 UK diy 11 August 1st 07 12:32 AM
Converting bathroom PeteZahut UK diy 13 January 17th 06 06:06 PM
Converting ac welder to dc A.J. Venter Metalworking 7 October 21st 05 07:27 AM