DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   TIP20 and TIP26 datasheets (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/281618-tip20-tip26-datasheets.html)

jodleren July 3rd 09 01:47 PM

TIP20 and TIP26 datasheets

Hi all!

I am having a hard time finding anything on these transistors.
Can anyone tell me what they really are?

They seems to be in pair connected to an L200C voltage regulator...

WBR
Sonnich

baron July 3rd 09 03:14 PM

TIP20 and TIP26 datasheets

jodleren Inscribed thus:

Hi all!

I am having a hard time finding anything on these transistors.
Can anyone tell me what they really are?

They seems to be in pair connected to an L200C voltage regulator...

WBR
Sonnich

Are you sure they are not TIP120 and TIP126 !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

jodleren July 3rd 09 04:18 PM

TIP20 and TIP26 datasheets

On Jul 3, 5:14*pm, baron wrote:
jodleren Inscribed thus:

Hi all!

I am having a hard time finding anything on these transistors.
Can anyone tell me what they really are?

They seems to be in pair connected to an L200C voltage regulator...

WBR
Sonnich

Are you sure they are not TIP120 and TIP126 !

--
Best Regards:
* * * * * * * * Baron.

It is. The 1 is just so tiny that it is really hard to see.

Thanks

WBR
Sonnich

Dave M[_2_] July 3rd 09 04:53 PM

TIP20 and TIP26 datasheets

"jodleren" wrote in message
Hi all!

I am having a hard time finding anything on these transistors.
Can anyone tell me what they really are?

They seems to be in pair connected to an L200C voltage regulator...

WBR
Sonnich

Download the datasheets from
http://www.fairchildsemi.com/pf/TI/TIP120.html