DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   lame vertical lines on lcd monitor (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/279736-lame-vertical-lines-lcd-monitor.html)

[email protected] June 5th 09 06:56 AM

lame vertical lines on lcd monitor

Hi, my monitor doesn't really light up, it's gray and black on the
whole screen and has vertical lines that are blue and red and reddish
blue that go from the bottom of the screen upwards. Not text at
booting, just nothing. I am I assuming it's pretty much dead. I put a
crt monitor and that works fine.

Thanks for comments.

hr(bob) [email protected] June 6th 09 03:37 AM

On Jun 5, 12:56*am, wrote:
Hi, my monitor doesn't really light up, it's gray and black on the
whole screen and has vertical lines that are blue and red and reddish
blue that go from the bottom of the screen upwards. *Not text at
booting, just nothing. I am I assuming it's pretty much dead. I put a
crt monitor and that works fine.

Thanks for comments.

Well, if you told us the make and model of the monitor, some of the
folks here know a lot and might be able to give you a couple of things
to check out