DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   TV parts needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/279324-tv-parts-needed.html)

Circuit May 29th 09 01:37 AM

TV parts needed

http://www.parts-link.com/modules.php?name=Wants

Any TV repair shop or anyone else who may have any of these parts, please
contact the website.

--
NOTE: For purposes of SPAM - (considering a past complaint) we checked with
the contact for this newsgroup, and were told this kind of post is NOT SPAM.

PeterD May 29th 09 02:39 PM

TV parts needed

On Thu, 28 May 2009 20:37:27 -0400, "Circuit"
wrote:

http://www.parts-spam-link.com/modules.php?name=Wants

Any TV repair shop or anyone else who may have any of these parts, please
contact the website.

--
NOTE: For purposes of SPAM - (considering a past complaint) we checked with
the contact for this newsgroup, and were told this kind of post is NOT SPAM.
Please do not respond to this post claiming it is. Thanks.

What 'contact for this newsgroup'? Who did you contact?

Adrian C May 29th 09 02:43 PM

TV parts needed

PeterD wrote:

--
NOTE: For purposes of SPAM - (considering a past complaint) we checked with
the contact for this newsgroup, and were told this kind of post is NOT SPAM.
Please do not respond to this post claiming it is. Thanks.

What 'contact for this newsgroup'? Who did you contact?

Someone at Google?

--
Adrian C