Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony DVD (RDR-HDX760) + universal remote

Hi All,

Lost the original remote for my Sony DVD (RDR-HDX760) recorder in a shift,
now trying to set up a universal remote ( RM-810)
It wont pick it up automatically and there is no code listing in the
universal remote manual.
Can anyone verify that this remote will work on it and possibly tell me the
code to use

Thanks

Steve

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

On 8 mayo, 10:10, "Steve Butler" wrote:
Hi All,

Lost the original remote for my Sony DVD (RDR-HDX760) recorder in a shift,
now trying to set up a universal remote ( RM-810)
It wont pick it up automatically and there is no code listing in the
universal remote manual.
Can anyone verify that this remote will work on it and possibly tell me the
code to use

Thanks

Steve

i'd forget about universal remotes for dvd players. they 're almost
always a waste of time. look in the manual of your player (sony
website, or google it if need be ) for the original part number of the
lost remote, then go on ebay and get a replacement.