DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JVC HR-7100U and EURAS - Could someone please look up faults (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/276909-jvc-hr-7100u-euras-could-someone-please-look-up-faults.html)

[email protected] April 29th 09 09:41 AM

JVC HR-7100U and EURAS - Could someone please look up faults

I am looking for repairing-instructions for my JVC HR-7100U VCR
Could someone please be kind enough to look them up at EURAS

Problem is that PLAY will not work unless pushed multiple times.

PU51255T solenoid will not properly engage unless PLAY is pushed
multiple times.

Thanks very kindly in advance.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Mark Zacharias April 29th 09 11:30 AM

"Benjamin Buford Tannen" wrote in message
I am looking for repairing-instructions for my JVC HR-7100U VCR
Could someone please be kind enough to look them up at EURAS

Problem is that PLAY will not work unless pushed multiple times.

PU51255T solenoid will not properly engage unless PLAY is pushed
multiple times.

Thanks very kindly in advance.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Does it use a tact-switch for the Play function? I've seen lots of those get
flaky over the years...

Mark Z.

John Ferrier April 29th 09 09:27 PM

"Mark Zacharias" wrote in message
"Benjamin Buford Tannen" wrote in message
I am looking for repairing-instructions for my JVC HR-7100U VCR
Could someone please be kind enough to look them up at EURAS

Problem is that PLAY will not work unless pushed multiple times.

PU51255T solenoid will not properly engage unless PLAY is pushed
multiple times.

Thanks very kindly in advance.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Does it use a tact-switch for the Play function? I've seen lots of those
get flaky over the years...

Mark Z.

It sounds like the loading belt is slipping
If it is this, the tape loading arms will wrap the tape around the head drum
but then unload without pulling in the pinch roller.

Hope that helps John.

Mark Zacharias April 30th 09 03:04 AM

JVC HR-7100U and EURAS - Could someone please look up faults

"John Ferrier" wrote in message
m...

"Mark Zacharias" wrote in message
"Benjamin Buford Tannen" wrote in message
I am looking for repairing-instructions for my JVC HR-7100U VCR
Could someone please be kind enough to look them up at EURAS

Problem is that PLAY will not work unless pushed multiple times.

PU51255T solenoid will not properly engage unless PLAY is pushed
multiple times.

Thanks very kindly in advance.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final

Does it use a tact-switch for the Play function? I've seen lots of those
get flaky over the years...

Mark Z.

It sounds like the loading belt is slipping
If it is this, the tape loading arms will wrap the tape around the head
drum but then unload without pulling in the pinch roller.

Hope that helps John.

They had mode switch problems on lots of those, as well...

Mark Z.