Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Where to buy 22SWG PTFE in UK?

Hi All,

I need to get hold of 12m of BLACK PTFE covered 22swg wire in the UK
but have had no luck with google/Maplin. Can anyone recommend a source
for this?

Thanks!
Raj
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article
,
wrote:
I need to get hold of 12m of BLACK PTFE covered 22swg wire in the UK
but have had no luck with google/Maplin. Can anyone recommend a source
for this?

RS Components stock it - search their site for 526-8289. But only in full
reels. Think you'll need luck to find a company which will supply cut
lengths of an unusual cable.

http://rswww.com/

--
*I can see your point, but I still think you're full of ****.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 27, 9:12*am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* wrote:

I need to get hold of 12m of BLACK PTFE covered 22swg wire in the UK
but have had no luck with google/Maplin. Can anyone recommend a source
for this?

RS Components stock it - search their site for 526-8289. But only in full
reels. Think you'll need luck to find a company which will supply cut
lengths of an unusual cable.

http://rswww.com/

--
*I can see your point, but I still think you're full of ****.

* * Dave Plowman * * * * * * * * London SW
* * * * * * * * * To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick reply - completely forgot about RS - used to use
them at school!

They have reels in 25m, but only at 26swg. From what I remember, this
would mean a lower resistance compared to the 22swg we already have,
but still small enough to let me use bullet connectors. Would I be
mistaken in thinking I can use the 26swg as an "extension cable" for
the 22swg?

Kind Regards,
Raj

Liquid PTFE Roger Mills UK diy 4 October 1st 07 09:59 PM
PTFE Gas Tape The Medway Handyman UK diy 29 December 8th 06 09:24 PM
ptfe tape for gas t60 UK diy 5 May 13th 05 04:58 PM
ptfe tape for gas t60 UK diy 1 May 11th 05 09:31 PM
PTFE or Boss White? Mogweed UK diy 0 March 13th 05 05:24 PM