DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DID YOU EVER SEE THE EPISODE OF THE FAMILY GUY (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/275258-did-you-ever-see-episode-family-guy.html)

Lynn[_7_] April 5th 09 03:08 PM

DID YOU EVER SEE THE EPISODE OF THE FAMILY GUY

WHERE BRIAN SAID TO STEWIE "YOU CAN'T EVEN READ AND YOU'RE QUOTING THE
BIBLE" AND STEWIE SAID "WELCOME TO AMERIKKKA"

JB[_5_] April 6th 09 05:49 PM

DID YOU EVER SEE THE EPISODE OF THE FAMILY GUY

WHERE BRIAN SAID TO STEWIE "YOU CAN'T EVEN READ AND YOU'RE QUOTING THE
BIBLE" AND STEWIE SAID "WELCOME TO AMERIKKKA"

No, but did you ever see the one where the writer of the show comes on as
the devil and says "screw all you worthless couch-potatoes! You are brain
dead worm food, consuming all the s**t I spew, but I LMAO to see you
imbeciles trying to copy everything you see in my show!"