DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Akai PTV PT5250A rainbow effect ? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/274231-akai-ptv-pt5250a-rainbow-effect.html)

wadsworth longfellow March 24th 09 01:36 PM

Akai PTV PT5250A rainbow effect ?

No, it's not a DLP, but this PTV has the colors of the guns
clearly visible as hues behind the picture.

If you walk around the thing, depending on the angle,
any one of the colors will predominate the others.

I adjusted the convergence and found that it looked
good from the angle I did the adjustments from,
straight on from the front), but from only a 20
to 30 degree angle, it looks out of adjustment.

Huh? Wassup here? Did someone install a wrong screen?
Or maybe install it backwards?

I've never seen this before.

What sayeth ye experts?
thanks