DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Polk Audio PSW250 Sub Woofer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/274166-polk-audio-psw250-sub-woofer.html)

Matt J March 24th 09 01:54 AM

Polk Audio PSW250 Sub Woofer

Hi I'm wondering if anyone happens to have the schematics/circuit
diagram for the Polk Audio psw250 subwoofer or knows where i might
find it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Roy Starrin March 24th 09 12:48 PM

Polk Audio PSW250 Sub Woofer

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:54:51 -0700 (PDT), Matt J
wrote:

Hi I'm wondering if anyone happens to have the schematics/circuit
diagram for the Polk Audio psw250 subwoofer or knows where i might
find it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You might look around in he
http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/