Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default career in mobiles maintenance

hello all

i want to learn how to repair mobile phones , but i lack the basics
and where to start if any body can provide me with links and books
titles i would appreciate it very much , thanks in advance .
bahrouz
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Well I work in that field - a bit anyways - & some news Tech is out &
about -
in new ages of so-called electronics. I will be selling a simple course -
$68 CAD - on the
new types of - electrical engineerings, made simple - not too Brainy? It's
fine.

Will advise about this elcetronics course, on the News Groups - in a couple
of weeks or so - ... quippy Don't
know what a thunderous bunch of elephants - were doing sneaking down the
Destert Life styles of impatients - of ...(That Last Parts is for a
"Freind"? ouches, -
names Chocolate Mouse Four You?

The course is Real Though.