Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default LCD projector Problem

"jango2" wrote in message
I have a similar problem with a panasonic lcd projector. The manual
lists a software for RGB ghost adjustment. I'm still searching for
that adjustment softwre.

Well my problem developed after I had the projector. Some part has failed
inside the projecor. For my projector I'd guess some bad caps since it has
so many smd electrolytics. Unless someone changed the settings on your
projector I'd assume thats its a hardware failure as well. Check the caps
with an ESR meter and see if there are any that need replacing. I plan to do
the same after I get my ESR meter mailed to me.

Mike