Posted to fj.kanji,sci.electronics.repair

Default How to repair a stealth bomber???

I've bought a cheap stealth bomber on ebay
but it doesn't work.

How can I repair it???
Posted to fj.kanji,sci.electronics.repair

Harald Gentexeater wrote:
I've bought a cheap stealth bomber on ebay
but it doesn't work.

How can I repair it???

Drape it across your head, and the cure will follow automatically .
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TROLL ALERT: How to repair a stealth bomber???

In article ,
Harald Gentexeater wrote:
I've bought a cheap stealth bomber on ebay
but it doesn't work.

How can I repair it???

Please consider NOT RESPONDING to this attempted thread. If you must, then
remove his tracking newsgroup and trophy case, fj.kanji, from
the NEWSGROUPS line (or whatever it takes with _your_ newsreader to prevent
crossposting).

Every month or so, using a fictitious name, this troll floods many
newsgroups (all cross-posted to one or more low-traffic but unrelated
"scorecard" newsgroups) with superficially relevant comments. The
purpose is to disrupt with off-topic crosspostings. Browse the
fj.kanji newsgroup, his current score card, for the
"big picture" on the person you are replying to. Here are some samples
from previous spews:

this group is for megalomaniac trolls and spambots only who like
to terrorize the usenet.

Only fans of George W.Bush are allowed to post here, because we are
fans of his greatness, Lord Bush.

Atheists, heretics and witches are not allowed to post here and will
be burned at the stake!

He is known as the "anagram troll" because his fictitious names are often
discovered to be anagrams - often resolving to the names of (in)famous
people:

Alberto Panno-Peano ----- Napoleon Bonaparte
Blaine Adamson, Adam Ben Nalois ----- Osama Bin-Laden
Brian Raab ----- Barbarian
Bruce K. Gros ----- Buck Rogers
Bruno Beam ----- Unabomber
Carl Dau ----- Dracula
Charles Immey ----- Michael Myers
Dan Simper ----- Spiderman
Don A. Gomez, Ed Zagmoon, Zoe Mandog ----- Mao Zedong
Eliot Coweye ----- Wilee Coyote
Eric Coldo ----- Crocodile
Evan-Josh Roose ----- Jason Voorhees
Faith Dorell, Leah Lidtorf, Ralf Dieholt ----- Adolf Hitler
Gene Stonerly ----- Soylent Green
Gerard Mindstep ----- Midgard Serpent
Gerry Lintonice ----- Nitroglycerine
G.K. Konnig ----- King Kong
Hans-Marc Olsen ----- Charles Manson
Harald Gentexeater ----- Alexander The Great
Harlan Osier ----- Ariel Sharon
Jon Bedsam ----- James Bond
Karl-Hugo Weesberg ----- George Walker Bush
Karl Reitlos ----- Kaiser Troll
Keith J. Crapper ----- Jack The Ripper
Lester T. Linpord ----- President Troll
Lucas J. Rieasu ----- Julius Caesar
Oliver Wen ----- Wolverine
Pablo Rena ----- Anal Probe
Patrick Kain ----- Captain Kirk
Paul Eisner ----- Super Alien
Rick Stoll ----- Sick Troll
Robin-Louis Clevis ----- Silvio Berlusconi
Ron Main ----- Iron Man
Sam Prune ----- Superman
Shane D. Maudiss ----- Sadam Hussein
Stan J. Lefosi ----- Josef Stalin
Stevie Mormon ----- Monster Movie
Tom-Alex Soorhull ----- Homosexual Troll
Ted Harvard ----- Darth Vader
Tristan Beeline ----- Albert Einstein
Victor Smootbank ----- Otto Von Bismarck
Winnie Oakbob ----- Obi-wan Kenobi
Lance H. Albertin, Archie Tannbell, Caine Barthnell, Lachlan Bentier,
Lecter Cain Netherball, Cael Annblither, Cable Hartlinen, Cale Labthinner,
Elchanan Riblet, Brant Halecline, Arnie N. Techball, Nathaniel Clerb,
Allan Niceberth, Brice-Allen Hant, Charan-Neil Belt, Thian Cellarben,
Albrecht Inlane
----- Hannibal Lecter

I'm the evil anagram troll and I like to create persons with names
which are anagrams of something stupid.

This would be a good idea for a screenplay, because people can try to
find out the anagrams ...

-----

Yes, without trolls, the usenet would implode, causing a black hole
that would suck in the whole universe !!!

That means, trolls are NECESSARY ! Trolls are the saviours of usenet !
GOD himself gave trolls the mission to troll to save the universe !

trollito ergo sum - I troll, so I am !

Like all trolls, he means to annoy and disrupt. The tracking newsgroup is
the way he "keeps score" of how much damage he has caused. Don't put
yourself on display in his trophy case.

Google groups (the service the troll uses to post) has already expressed
that will not take action based on complaints about this type of behavior.

.:\:/:.
+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|\ \
| | @@@ /_// /^\ \\_\
@x@@x@ | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
\||||/ | | \| __\,,\ /,,/__
\||/ | | | jgs (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Posted to fj.kanji,sci.electronics.repair

"Harald Gentexeater" wrote in message
I've bought a cheap stealth bomber on ebay
but it doesn't work.

How can I repair it???

Well, you're lucky. I bought one and can't even find it.

Posted to fj.kanji,sci.electronics.repair

Harald Gentexeater wrote:
I've bought a cheap stealth bomber on ebay
but it doesn't work.

How can I repair it???

What's the problem? missing the bombs?

"Daily Thought:

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT
THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"