DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone know what this thing is? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/273388-anyone-know-what-thing.html)

Gareth Magennis March 14th 09 05:45 PM

Anyone know what this thing is?

What is this? It has a minijack socket for some sort of input signal.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9308/p1040481.jpg

Cheers,

Gareth.

Tim March 14th 09 05:58 PM

Anyone know what this thing is?

In article ,
says...
What is this? It has a minijack socket for some sort of input signal.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9308/p1040481.jpg

Cheers,

Gareth.

I posted my guess ion another forum, but I'll repeat here. I think it is
out of a stair stepper or treadmill exercise machine. The labels are
right for that type of use.

- Tim -

Adrian C March 14th 09 06:06 PM

Gareth Magennis wrote:
What is this? It has a minijack socket for some sort of input signal.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9308/p1040481.jpg

A calorie step counter pedometer?

Do a company search for 'atcoca' - what written in capital letters on
the thing.

--
Adrian C

Franc Zabkar March 14th 09 09:33 PM

Anyone know what this thing is?

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:45:04 -0000, "Gareth Magennis"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

What is this? It has a minijack socket for some sort of input signal.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9308/p1040481.jpg

Try searching for images:
http://images.google.com/images?imgt...+calories+time

- Franc Zabkar

Kendra Weissbein[_2_] March 15th 09 08:47 AM

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message
What is this? It has a minijack socket for some sort of input signal.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9308/p1040481.jpg

Cheers,

Gareth.

That's a radio you stupid fag and the minijack socket is for the headfones.