DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Oscilloscope Unaohm G4018 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/272478-oscilloscope-unaohm-g4018.html)

jkaltne1 March 3rd 09 06:26 AM

Oscilloscope Unaohm G4018

Hello There!

Has someone Service Manual for above mentioned oscilloscope and send
me in PDF file (or similar).
Schematic diagram will also help.
Actually, I cannot adjust anymore "focus" and also "intensity" - became not
adjustable. Instead sharp line on the screen I have "smear" line...

Regards, Josip

Michael A. Terrell March 3rd 09 06:41 AM

Oscilloscope Unaohm G4018

jkaltne1 wrote:

Hello There!

Has someone Service Manual for above mentioned oscilloscope and send
me in PDF file (or similar).
Schematic diagram will also help.
Actually, I cannot adjust anymore "focus" and also "intensity" - became not
adjustable. Instead sharp line on the screen I have "smear" line...

Check the resistors in the path of those controls. They go up in
resistance and cause that problem. If they are OK, the CRT may be
failing.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
will not see your messages.